Do they know

A.N; ⚠️tw⚠️ This chapter contains self harm.

Y/n's POV

Damn it. I get up quickly and start to walk away. "I'll uh- Um- I'll see you tomorrow in- in class." I stutter.

I run as quickly as I can to my room. When I get in I slam the door and lock it. Thankfully Octavia isn't here.

"DAMN IT!!" I scream. And hit the wall over and over. When that doesn't give me anymore satisfaction I grab my knife hoping if I cut a few times on my leg that will make me feel better.

So I do. But it doesn't help. So I throw some stuff. That doesn't help either.

Blood is streaming down my leg, I'm on the verge of screaming, and I'm so scared out of my mind.

Damn it! Does he know? He can't know. He wasn't supposed to. No one was.

I mean he's the dark lords son maybe he does. But my lord told me not to tell anyone, not even his son. The only people that know is Narssisa and Lucius since I live with them and they are basically my parents. So what if he knows. Will the dark lord kill me?

What if he knows that I'm becoming a death eater in a few weeks.

After hours of hitting things, throwing things, cutting myself, punching all the mirrors and more to help with my anger, I finally fall asleep.

I wake up in the morning deciding to put on a black tight mini skirt, a emerald green sweater, some random shoes, my robe, tie, and a couple of rings.

I do everything I need to do to get ready and then I head off to breakfast.

"Hey, where did you run off to yesterday?" Lorenzo asks. "None of your concern Lorenzo." I say harshly. "Come here." He insisted, standing up and grabbing my arm. I try to resist.

"I said come here." He says firmly.

I then hesitantly follow him, tripping over my shoes several times. He finally comes to a stop in the corridor, pulling me close. He grips my waist, places his hand on my cheek, and stares into my eyes. It's almost frightening.

"I am so sorry okay? I shouldn't be telling you who to hang out with and who not to," he sighs, caressing my cheek softly. "It was wrong of me to do and for that, I am truly sorry. But you are my best friend. And I am yours. So please forgive me, we can't keep going on like this. I love you and I want you to be safe."

If only he knew.

"I know Enzo, I'm sorry I got upset with you. I know your only trying to help but you know how I get when people tell me what to do." I mumble.

"I'm sorry love." He says and hugs me, one arm wrapped around my waist and the other resting on the back of my head.

"It's ok, I'm sorry too." I say. He pulls out of the hug. He gives me a small peck on the lips. And then moves my hair behind my ears.

I smile when he does that and feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you Enzo." I whisper. I grab his hand and we start walking back to the great hall to finish our breakfast.

I decide to not go to classes today. It's probably best not to be around Mattheo right now. So I decide to go to the library again and catch up on some work.

After a few hours of studying, I left to go to the Astronomy Tower hoping no one would be up there, but of course I was wrong.

"You know this is my spot right?" I say. "I know, but not anymore." Mattheo declares. I scoff at that.