Lay down on the bed

⚠️Tw⚠️ I know I said I would do many more of these but I don't want you guys to get mad at me so I decided to put one.

Two months later

Things with Mattheo and I are great. Of course we have our arguments, and he gets jealous every time someone looks my way, but things are good.

We have shared some special moments, sweet moments, sad moments, and sexual moments.

The sex is amazing. And every time he kisses me I get butterflies in my stomach. Well usually every time I look at him I get them. 

Draco is getting closer by the day with the cabinet. He says that it will probably be a few more months.

Our next meeting is today. I am nervous to see what Voldemort says but I am also wondering if I am earning his trust.

"Mattheo?" I say turning around to Mattheo. He is shampooing his hair and rinsing it out.

"Hmm"

"What's your father going to bring up today, in the meeting?" I question. I reach my hand out, running my fingers over the scars on his chest.

"He says that he has a mission for us, but didn't tell me what it was." He says looking down at me. He smiles at my gesture.

"But I already have my task." I state.

"He knows. But he said that he wants you to complete this too. If you complete this, he said that your trust will be earned. And when you complete your task, you will move up rankings." He sighed and placed his hands on my waist.

I ran my fingers all down his chest, biceps, back, and forearms.

I lean forward kissing his chest. Each and every scar.

"I love your scars Mattheo." I whisper.

He brings my wrists to his lips, kissing along my scars.

"I love yours too."

"I can always make more." I laugh.

He stares me down until I speak.

"I'm just kidding. Just kidding. I won't. Or I'll try not. I don't know." I mumble. He rolls his eyes and then grabs my jaw.

"If you fucking hurt yourself again, I'll fucking slit your throat."

"Geez I was only kidding. Unless...." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"You know most boyfriends would baby talk them saying 'pwease don't hurt yourself. Fowr me.' But you..." I say batting my eyelashes, mocking all the men that do that. "Threaten to slit my throat." I laugh.

"Yeah well I'm not most boyfriends." He mumbles and rolls his eyes.

"Take it or leave it."

I bring my finger to my chin, pretending to think.

"I guess I'll leave it." I say stepping a foot out the shower. I smirk to myself as he pulls me back in.

"Shut the fuck up." He says.

I laugh.

When we get out of the shower we start to get ready.

He puts on his all-black suit, while I put on a skin tight, black dress.

"You look handsome." I say as I tighten his tie.

"You know I never took you as the lovey dovey type." He says. He grins when my face turns into a frown.

I smack him and pull him by the tie.