I was thirsty

The next day we payed in bed all day. Cuddling, fucking, talking, and we would only go downstairs to eat.

That night as I lie awake all I can think about is the mission.

"You should go back to sleep." Mattheo says into my neck. His hand moves from my stomach to my breast, slowly rubbing my nipple. Just how I like.

"Go back to sleep Theo. I'm going to get something to drink." I say sliding his hand off me. He groans and rolls over. I slowly put on a bra and underwear, seeing that I was completely naked, and then a long shirt to cover my panties. No one should be up at this time of night so it'll be fine.

I walk down stairs, my teeth gritting as I walk along barefoot on the cold, marble floor.

I walk into the kitchen, pulling the cabinet open. I grab a glass and fill it up with water, taking a big gulp before setting it down and sighing.

I'm going to have to kill three people already. Maybe four if Draco can't follow through with his task. The numbers just keep getting larger.

"What are you doing up?" A voice emits from the darkness.

I turn around and see Draco, the moonlight creeping onto his skin.

"I was thirsty. What's your excuse?" I mutter. I turn back around, emptying the glass into the sink. I mutter a spell, cleaning the glass before putting it back into the cabinet.

"Couldn't sleep." He slowly creeps closer to me, running his hand over my arm.

"Draco what are you doing?" I whisper.

"I can't resist you y/n. I can't stand to see you two together anymore. I hate it." He mumbles. His hand swipes across my upper thigh. He gently lifts the shirt up. Only allowing himself to see my panties.

His thumb brushed against the waistband, slowly sticking a finger into the underwear. "Draco I- I can't." I say.

His hand pulls a little of the material down. Only enough for him to see my side and nothing else.

"Draco-"

"Shhh" he says cutting me off.

His grey eyes then meet with mine. But I can't. I love Mattheo.

I push his hand off of me and take a step back.

"I can't Draco, I'm sorry." I walk upstairs feeling guilty and open my door. I look into my dark room, a smidge of moonlight creeping through my window and onto Mattheo who is sleeping peacefully.

It's not cheating is it? I told him to stop and I stopped him before anything happened? And I'll tell Theo. So it's not cheating right?

I crawl onto the bed, lifting my shirt up, along with my bra. Then my underwear. I set them all down in the floor and cuddle up close to Mattheo. Laying my head on his chest, and my leg on his waist. I wrap my arm around his body, squeezing him tight with the intent of never letting go.

The next day I wake up to the sun in my face. A yawn escapes from my mouth. I slowly get up, putting on my clothes. I walk into my bathroom getting ready for the day.

We have decided that the three of us will stay at the Malfoy manner for the two weeks. And then we will do the mission.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Mattheo still asleep. I decide not to wake him, so I go downstairs to eat breakfast.

I walk into the kitchen to see Narcissa making pancakes, Lucius reading the paper, coffee cup in hand, while sitting at the kitchen island, and Draco who is sitting in front of his father, head on the table.