Bend over

My eyes flutter open, and I see Mattheo, who was already staring at me. He gently smiles, I doing the same. He moves his hand to my back, caressing and stroking the soft skin.

"I- I'm- I'm sorry." I say looking down.

He gives me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry for everything I said or did. I didn't mean most of it. I just- I just- I don't know I just was scared I guess, to say I love you. I was scared so I acted as if I didn't care or I didn't need you. I was being a bitch. I just- I just don't want to lose you. Because I know something will end up happening I feel it, but I don't think I can keep myself from you any longer." My voice wavered.

"I- I love you Mattheo." I whisper.

He smiles, beautiful white teeth showing.

"I love you."

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said any of those things."

I lay my head on his chest, all while his hand works it's way from my bare back to my butt, squeezing it.

"Mattheo?" I say lifting myself up to look at him.

"Hmm?"

"Did you really fuck her?" I whisper sadly.

He sighs and sits up, placing me onto his lap. As I straddle him, he gently rubs my nipple, looking down at the movement of his finger. I can feel his dick, as it lie against my vagina.

"Yes" he mumbled.

He looks back up, seeing the sadness in my face. He gently brushed my cheek with his knuckle.

"Did you fuck him?"

I nod. His jaw clenches but he decides to let it go. Huh that's new.

He brings his soft lips to mine, lip-locking.

"I love you so much y/n," he mumbles against my lips,"I won't ever let anyone hurt you. And I myself will try not to. Your mine, and I'll protect you. I promise."

"Forever?" I ask.

"Forever."

Just then, in that moment I showed so much weakness that it almost made me sick to my stomach. But I couldn't help it. I feel safe with Mattheo. I feel whole. I feel myself.

He took me in an embrace, wrapping his arms around my back. I laid my head against his shoulder, staring out the window, the rain and fog making its way into view.

We got up a few hours later, making our way to the great hall for dinner.

We walk up to my friend group, his hand on my waist, and sit.

"Hey bitch" I say kissing Tavia on the cheek. I feel his hand squeeze my waist but I choose to ignore it.

"Hey." She says with enthusiasm. "Hey Mattheo."

He nods.

"Are you guys back together now," Draco asks.

"Oh no but we-"

"Yes we are." Mattheo says, staring him down. My jaw clinches but I just move on.

"Well I'm happy for you y/n." Lorenzo says.

"Thank you Enzo." I smile.

"Are there anymore waffles? I'm hungry." Blaise whines.

"Your always hungry Blaise." I laugh. I grab the waffles from my plate placing them on his.