(F/N)'s Clip Show: "Refreshed, Not Stressed"

"We're going live in three, two-"

"Heavens tah Betsy!"

At the sound of shock coming from the girl on the stool next to him, (F/N) flinched a little, before looking towards her with a raised eyebrow; the girl, who was revealed to be (G/N) (G/L/N) when the camera shifted over just a bit, didn't pay any mind to the goggles-wearing boy, instead almost jumping off of her stool as she looked around at the void around her.

"What en tarnation is this place? Was it mah time tah go, or did ah just pass out? Ah wonder if-"

(F/N) cleared his throat, cutting off (G/N) and making her turn around to see him sitting on his stool.

A smile broke out onto the foreign girl's face, and she rushed over to his side, almost knocking over his stool by lifting him up slightly in a hug. "Sugar! Ya're here too! Glad tah see ya doin' so well! How's yore bestie? Ah mean, ah did only meet 'er a few hours ago, but y'all are basically like mah closest friends 'round 'ere, along wit' mah own bestie, Shinso."

"She's... she's doing well," (F/N) said, his voice a little strained from the tight hug he was in, "Now... why are you here?"

(G/N) let go of the host, before shrugging. "Ah dunno... ah was just chatting wit' my bestie, an', poof, here ah am!"

The goggles-wearing host raised an eyebrow again, before glancing around and spotting a piece of paper that was held onto the foreign girl's stool by a single piece of tape; he plucked it off and opened it, before letting out a small hum.

"Seems like you're gonna be my co-host for this chapter, because... okay, they're not giving a specific reason here."

"Co-host? Of what, sugar?"

(F/N) simply bent down to grab one of the brochures from the box next to his stool, before holding it out to (G/N).

The foreign girl grabbed it, scanning over the piece of paper slowly; there were a few moments where she paused, both of her eyes squinting in thought as she re-read a few lines, and she even started to mutter to herself, the camera unable to pick up most of her words, but able to recognize the use of two languages in her speech.

(G/N) began to nod, looking up at the host again. "Okey, ah think ah've got it... so, ya say there're people watching us?"

"Yeah, and, while it's normally, like, a weird "seeing through (Y/N)'s eyes"-thing in our world-" (F/N) gestured toward the camera, a small smile on his face. "-they're all having to watch through that camera right now. Why not say hi to them?"

The foreign girl turned to look at the camera, before rushing up to it, blocking everything except her face from view.

As the camera shook a little, (G/N) having taken hold of it as she inspected the lens, a smile came to her face as she looked directly at the viewers. "Howdy, y'all! It's probably been sum time since y'all seen me, hasn't it? So, ya're supposed tah be (Y/N), right? Y'all must be as great as she is, if she's supposed tah be y'all, and y'all are 'er, an' all thet!"

"Alright, well-" (F/N)'s voice came from somewhere behind (G/N), the camera still unable to see him. "-now that you've gotten a grasp on what's going on, can you please return to your seat, (G/N)?"

The girl pulled away from the camera, revealing (F/N) sitting on his stool with one arm gesturing towards hers.

"Shore thang, sugar."

(G/N) made her way to her seat, plopping down on it as she glanced between the host and the camera, excitement just sparkling in her eyes.

"Great, now..." (F/N) cleared his throat, adjusting his goggles as he looked at the camera. "Hello, viewers-slash-readers, to another episode-slash-chapter of (F/N)'s Clip Show! As you already know, (G/N) will be joining me as my co-host for this chapter, for, uh, some reason... but, unlike me, she won't be getting a clip of her own shown! According to this note, she doesn't have enough screen time to qualify for a clip to be shown...? ...that's bogus, man."