There's Trouble A-Brewin'

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Glancing down to my phone, I let a small frown onto my face at a lack of a message from Aoyama; I knew that I had to be a little more patient, given that it was only the start of the lunch period, but I just really needed to know when he wanted me to tutor him, so that I could set up plans with (G/N) to tutor (F/N) in English. The current uncertainty is getting to me...!

I just let out small sigh, before turning towards (F/N), who sat to the right of me, and sliding my phone into his pocket.

Since I wasn't wearing my uniform blazer, given how warm it was becoming recently, I had a lack of pockets present on my person, and this made (F/N) the main carrier of my phone when not in the classroom.

He, of course, was totally fine with it, since people would often contact me to contact (F/N).

It was his phone as much as it was mine, though only when it came to basic contact, since he wasn't able to really use it for much else. Like games, and social media, and... other fun things that phones can do!

"I'm kinda scared about the practical," Midoriya said, making me glance over to him, and I noticed my best friend give a small pause at Midoriya's words, easily catching onto them since he was sitting right in front of the green-haired boy; it had been my best friend's idea to sit with his old childhood friend this lunch period, and, since Midoriya and him had been trying to make up for lost time, I had no qualms with it. "I have no idea what it's gonna be."

Iida, who sat on Midoriya's right, looked at the green-haired boy. "Hard to believe they'd give us anything too crazy."

"The written exam questions will all be stuff from class, so..." Midoriya paused for a moment, getting a mouthful of his main course by using his chopsticks, and chewing a little. "...I should, at least, be able to do those."

As I put a spoonful of stew into my mouth, I noticed as Uraraka, who was sitting to my left, tensed up a little.

I glanced over to her, noticing that she had a stiff smile on her face; Uraraka was ranked fifteenth on the midterms.

"Do you really think it's going to be that simple?"

The slight despair in her voice was as clear as day to me, and I let a frown onto my face, not liking to see people worry over anything. Worrying is a part of life, but it's certainly not a nice one to have to deal with...

"It's driving me nuts," Midoriya said, pausing for a moment to chew, "I just wanna know what they'll have us doing."

To be honest, I was actually worried about the practical as well, but I feel like it was a different type of worry than what Midoriya was experiencing; he was more curious about it, while I was unsure of what I would be able to do in most physical situations, since my training only extended to basic pole-fighting, and Charm had to be used subtly, which might prove to be a problem if the practical had me watched by people that I could not interact with. And what if the practical doesn't have me interacting with other people? Then it's pretty much useless!

Maybe I should ask Video if she would be willing to give me more lessons in pole-fighting, since she seemed eager to teach me about it during the internship. And she did mention that I "have a lot more to learn" when the internship was over...

That was just another thing to schedule and plan, but it might be tough, since her hero schedule is unpredictable.

I was sure she would be willing to make time for it, though.