(F/N)'s Clip Show: "Pilot"

"We're going live in three, two, one..."

A single, harsh spotlight shone down upon an empty stool, the surroundings of which consisted of nothing but an inky void of darkness that seemed to go on for miles; while it appeared to be empty, the soft sounds of careful footsteps could be heard coming from somewhere in the void.

It didn't take long for a figure to soon come close enough to the stool to allow for the light being reflected off of the object to hit them, revealing the familiar image of a teenage boy approaching.

His hands were held out in front of him, the blindfold over his eyes crinkled as his eyebrows were furrowed.

It was (F/L/N) (F/N), the best friend of the main character of this story.

(F/N) continued forth, heading in a straight line towards the stool, before ultimately walking right into it, knocking the wooden object over.

"Oh, shoot," (F/N) said, a frown on his face as he bent down, both of his hands searching for the object he knocked over, "Man, of course I had to run into the one thing that's in this place. That's just my luck..."

The blindfolded boy eventually grabbed one of the stool's legs, allowing for him to properly take hold of the object and undo his earlier mistake. With that all settled, he carefully took his place upon the stool, and cleared his throat.

"Heya, everybody! Welcome to my very own set of chapters, titled "(F/N)'s Clip Show"!" (F/N) let a smile come onto his face, his head turned to face the main camera watching him. "I am the one and only (F/N), as you probably already know, and, while I know you probably want to get back to reading about what my bestie is up to, I hope you'll enjoy this little "special chapter" thing that the authors came up with."

The blindfolded boy adjusted his position on the stool, and folded his hands together.

"First off, it's best to explain how this whole "special chapter" thing works, right?" (F/N) asked, waiting a few seconds before nodding his head, "Glad to hear you agree. Now, clip shows are known as episodes of a television show that show clips of previous episodes and such. That's how "(F/N)'s Clip Show" will work, except I'll be showing clips of previous chapters, and some original moments not seen in chapters, but the special thing about all of it is that everything I show will be from the perspective of someone that is not (Y/N)."

(F/N) let a few seconds pass, where one would assume the cheering of readers would be. "Yes, that's right. You'll all get to see scenes from the perspectives of other characters, and, in fact, I have a few examples of this ready for you right now! Consider it a special sneak peek into what you can expect in the future!"

With that, the scene switched to a static-filled screen, a light buzzing accompanying it.

"Start the clips!"

-----

Chapter: None

Location: U.A. Battle Center - ???

(F/N)'s P.O.V.

I had no idea what was happening.

All I could be sure of was that it was loud, almost to a chaotic degree as the sound of people yelling and the sound of something stomping dominated my surroundings, the entirety of the center seeming to tremble every other moment. Come on, how am I supposed to rack up points if I can't even keep my balance?!