Welcome to the U.A. Sports Festival!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The sound of Present Mic's voice echoed throughout the corridor that led into the arena, though I couldn't understand what he was saying as I walked down said-corridor with my classmates; I was sure that his words were clear, but the sound of my heart beating, as well as my nervous mind, filled my ears as I tried to keep myself calm.

After the whole situation in the waiting room, my classmates were completely ready to compete in the sports festival, but I found myself a little drained from my actions. That extra stress wasn't helping Charm to not make me tired...

I could only hope that I would be able survive the stress of the first event without collapsing from mental exhaustion.

As my class entered the arena, I had to blink a few times from the bright light of the outdoors, before my attention had been drawn to the loud cheering of the audience.

Before my nerves were able to start up into a frenzy, I turned my attention over to (F/N), a frown coming to my face.

His expression looked pained, and it was concerning to see him put his hands over his ears in an attempt to block out the noise of the audience, but it didn't seem like it was working too well. Maybe letting him wear ear plugs would have been a good idea... we just have to hope that there'll be enough (relatively) quiet moments coming up for him to relax during...

It took only a moment for me to realize that, due to how difficult it was for (F/N) to pay attention to what was going on when he was busy trying to not let his eardrums explode, he wouldn't be able to fill me in on this stuff later.

I needed to swallow my nervousness, and not let myself be distracted by my own thoughts. Easy-peasy... right?

Luckily for me, it seemed like Present Mic, even without the use of his Quirk, was still louder than the audience and all of the music that was playing right now. Yeesh, these things never sounded this loud over the TV...

"This first group are no strangers to the spotlight! You know them from withstanding a villain attack!" Present Mic said as my class continued onto the field, allowing for me to glance around and get a good view of the massive audience sitting in the stands, which only made me avert my gaze down to the ground in front of me, "The dazzling students lighting up your TVs with solid-gold skills! The hero course students of Class 1-A!"

Movement from the corner of my vision made me look up to see (F/N) stumbling a little, the increased cheering of the crowd not helping him focus on his walking; it didn't help that everyone in the audience seemed excited to see my class.

I slightly made my way closer to (F/N), and grabbed onto his shoulder, gently guiding him towards our destination.

My face warmed up at the thought of people judging (F/N) and me for this, but I shook it away, my concern for my best friend overcoming the concern of what people thought of me. They're a bunch of strangers, and (F/N) is my best friend!

It seemed like I wasn't the only person that was getting nervous from the amount of people present in the audience as I saw Midoriya's previously-determined expression quickly change to one of pure nervousness when he glanced upwards at the stands. "I-I didn't know there'd be so many people..."

"I hope we're still able to give our best performances, even though all these eyes are watching us," Iida said, clearly not as nervous as Midoriya, "I suppose it's just another aspect of being a hero we all have to learn to get used to."

A frown came onto my face at the thought of always having people watching me, but I shook it away after a moment.

I couldn't afford to get distracted by any nerve-wracking thoughts right now, especially due to the fact that I was being watched by a lot of people. If I lose control over my own nerves, I could end up accidentally messing with the emotions and thoughts of the audience, and then my Quirk would be deemed dangerous, and I would be deemed dangerous! But, that won't happen, 'cause I can control my nerves! There'll be no more nervous nerves during the sports festival!