(F/N)'s Clip Show: "Two Blonds and a Blindfold"

"Alright, we're going live in three, two, one..."

A single spotlight shines down upon a stool, on which a familiar goggles-wearing boy is sitting; as the camera put its focus on him, he adjusted the goggles on his face, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Uh, hi, everyone," (F/N) said, before clearing his throat, "And welcome back to (F/N)'s Clip Show."

The host shifted a little in his seat, his expression still hard to read; it looked like a simple frown, unhappy and worried, but there was an equal portion of joy mixed into it, making his mouth shift between a frown and smile, unsure of what to do when it came to expressing his feelings.

A moment passed by as the host seemed to dive into his thoughts, before he perked up and looked at the camera.

"Ah, that's r-right! We've got a show to do!" (F/N) said, subtly looking towards his right and into the void, where one can presume he heard a voice come from. The host returned his gaze to the camera, letting his familiar smile come to his face, though it was easy to tell he wasn't putting his heart into it. "Sorry about my lack of focus, but... well, you already know that things are changing pretty quickly for my bestie, and I'm just... worried, you know? I mean, it's good that she'll finally get the Quirk training and recognition that everyone else typically gets, like, way earlier, but I just hope nothing goes... wrong."

(F/N) waved one of his hands to the side, shaking his head slightly. "Well, whatever. That's something the main story is supposed to deal with, not the fun side chapters. I'm sure the authors won't let anything super horrible happen... right?"

The host looked around him, not seeming to be looking for anything in particular. "...right?!"

After a moment more of looking, the goggles-wearing boy shook his head, and turned his attention to the camera.

"W-well, anyway... picking back up from where I left off..." (F/N) cleared his throat, and a smile appeared on his face. "As you all should know, I'm your host, and your best friend, (F/N)! This show's all about looking through the eyes of the people who (Y/N) interacts with on a daily basis, and, as per usual, we've got a couple of them to go through today!"

The host gestured over to the guest section, making the camera follow his actions, and the spotlight over that section of the void came to life, revealing the two special guests, sitting on their stools: Aoyama Yuga and Kaminari Denki.

As the camera focused on the guests, it was clear to see that they were both a bit confused and startled.

While Kaminari looked around at his surroundings with confused, yet mild, shock on his face, the other guest, Aoyama, looked scared at his sudden appearance in the void; in contrast to his electricity-welding classmate, the dazzling Class 1-A student was tense as he sat on his stool, and his eyes were wide as he frantically glanced around.

It was almost as if he was trying to look calm, but was failing miserably at it.

The camera shifted back over to (F/N), who was simply watching the special guests with a smile on his face, seeming a bit amused from how neither one of them had noticed him yet.

"Hey, guys!" (F/N) said, causing both of the guests to jump from the sound of his voice, "Welcome to the void!"

As the host stood up from his stool, before kneeling down to get a couple of brochures from the box sitting right next to his stool, the camera focused on the two guests, who seemed to be registering what had just been said to them. It took a few seconds before they both let out a concerned shout, making (F/N) flinch and drop what he was holding.