Keep Calm and Carry On

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

After the commotion that was caused by the evacuation alarm going off, it felt a little weird to be sitting in a quiet and orderly classroom; not even an hour ago, everything was pure chaos, but now, it was as peaceful as can be.

I was just thankful that there was nothing around to get my nerves all messed up again.

Even though Koda was, hopefully, mostly unaffected by any increase in Charm I may have let slip out, my energy was a little on the low side, from the combination of Charm and overall stress. Not to mention that I did use a bigger dose on the reporters and photographers earlier in the morning too... so, some of my energy was zapped by that...

I let a small smile onto my face as I looked towards the front of the classroom, seeing a nervous Midoriya standing by a much more calm Yaoyorozu. They're the perfect of example of who I am, and who I want to be...

"It's time, class rep." Yaoyorozu looked towards Midoriya, clearly noticing his current state. "Let's begin."

"Um... okay, so, we need to figure out who the other class officers will be," Midoriya said, his eyes moving down to the podium that he was standing in behind, "But, first, there's something I want to say... I've thought a lot about this, and I think that Iida Tenya should be our class rep!"

My eyes widened, but I couldn't say that I was too surprised at what I heard. Midoriya gets too... overwhelmed when there's a lot of attention on him, but Iida seems to deal with it much better...

"He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line." Midoriya's body language seemed to calm down, being much less nervous after the initial outburst. "So, I believe... that he should be the one leading our class from now on."

I glanced over to Iida, seeing the bespectacled boy with a surprised expression on his face.

"Yeah, you know what?" Kirishima said, turning his body to look over at Iida, "If Midoriya vouches for him, I'm good."

The redheaded boy turned to face Kaminari, who was sitting in the desk in front of him, each of the boys sporting a smile on their faces. "Plus, he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?"

"Yup." Kaminari nodded his head. "Oh, did you notice he looked like the dude on the emergency exit signs when he was on the wall earlier?"

"Aw, man, really?" (F/N) asked, a frown on his face as he turned his head to face the two boys, the two of them looking over at him, "Ugh, these are the times that make me really miss being able to see during the day like all you... uh, normal people, with your normal eyes and all."

"This is a waste of time."

Directing my attention to the front of the classroom, I saw as Aizawa sat up in his sleeping bag, staring at Midoriya.

"I don't care who the rep. is, just hurry up."

With that, our teacher returned to laying on the floor, while Midoriya looked like he was silently freaking out about the sudden reminder that Aizawa was waiting for us to finish all this. He's still weird, and creepy... but, maybe he's proving to not be a terrible teacher, like I thought he was after that whole Quirk test? ...maybe?

Iida stood up from his seat, his posture straight and expression stern. "If Midoriya is nominating me for this job, then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep. to the best of my abilities!"

"Sounds good, emergency exit!"

(F/N) let out a small chuckle at Kirishima's nickname for Iida, a hint of mock sadness accompanying it. Maybe I could try to draw him a picture of what Iida looked like earlier? I'm not a super realistic artist, but it might be worth a shot...