Making a Splash

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head," A deep voice said, seeming to echo within the wide space inside the USJ, "Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from U.A., All Might should be here as well."

I felt (F/N)'s arms tighten around me, and it almost seemed like he was doing it to try and help me calm down.

The only person that my Quirk couldn't affect, besides those unable to see me, was myself, meaning that the only way for me to calm down was manually, by focusing on myself and my emotions; I didn't get to have the experience of a person putting me into a loose trance that relaxed me, and it was almost certain that I never would.

It hurt to think of (F/N) panicking inside from all of this, but I appreciated the fact that he was still able to think of me.

"So, you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus..."

My eyes shot over to Aizawa, seeing him focused on the approaching villains, before returning to said-villains. One of these guys caused the media to get onto campus? And basically made all of the students panic? And made me go through that whole thing with Koda in the hallway? ...I'd be mad, but I'm too terrified to get even a little angry...

I watched as the villains kept approaching, each one vastly different from the last, and felt my face start to warm up.

This made me reach down into my satchel, and pull out my ice pack, placing it onto my face to keep it cool.

I made sure to position myself right in front of (F/N), using him as a human shield to keep me out of sight from all of my classmates; they had enough to worry about, and adding my questionable actions to that wouldn't be very helpful, not to mention how most of them might be caught off-guard by the small increase of my Quirk. Everyone but Midoriya and Bakugo still needs more time to fully adjust to being exposed to my mere presence... and those two would still be affected by my amplified Charm anyway, so...

My eyes shot away from the villains and towards our teacher as his scarf lifted into the air, his hair following it.

"What...? Real villains? No way..." Kirishima said, slight worry in his voice, "How could so many of them get into a U.A. facility this secure?"

"Yeah, Thirteen?" Yaoyorozu said, catching the Pro-Hero's attention and making her turn her head to look at her, "Why aren't the alarms going off?"

My face felt less warm from before, a sign that my nerves were getting back under control, and I put the ice pack back into its insulated pouch; it had become wet from the heat applied to it, but it was still cool enough to be used once more if I had to amplify my Charm intentionally. Let's just hope that I don't have to use it at all... or, well, hope that my nerves don't amplify it again because I got super nervous again...

"Good question..." Thirteen seemed to think for a moment. "I'm not sure."

Her answer seemed to only worry my classmates even more, which was to be expected. But, I can't let myself worry!

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" Todoroki asked, while I tried to steady my breathing as I watched the villains continue to approach, "Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here."

I nodded in agreement at Todoroki's words, before gently nudging (F/N)'s arms to get him to stop hugging me.

"They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught," Todoroki said, a small moment passing as he paused, "...they're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out."