A Whole Lot of New Faces

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It was almost difficult to believe that the weekend came so quickly, but, now, it was finally the day where my class was going to be sent off to their chosen agency to be an intern; I was feeling confident that I would be able to do well at (F/N)'s parents' agency, especially since, according to (F/N), everyone there was really nice.

Despite having gone over to the A&V Hero Agency to train for the sports festival a few times, I didn't actually know any of the people that worked there, with the exception of (F/N)'s parents.

To be honest, most of them were probably asleep when I was there. Do... do they have rooms dedicated to sleep?

"Everyone has their costumes, right?"

The sound of Aizawa's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, and I looked towards him, before directing my gaze over to my free hand, which was holding onto the handle of my costume case. After a short moment, I looked to (F/N), noticing that his grip was tight on the handle of his case, ensuring that he wouldn't lose it. Yup! We got our costumes!

"Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet... and don't lose them or anything."

Ashido held her case up with both hands, even lifting a leg up like an excited schoolgirl. "Gotcha!"

"Speak properly. It's "yes, sir", Ashido."

The pink-skinned girl held her case to her chest, her excitement squashed rather quickly. "Yes, sir..."

I moved my attention back to Aizawa, wanting to make sure I heard everything he said; while I knew that I really should cool it down with the hero worship, he was still my teacher, so I had to listen to him. I just... respect him a lot... yeah!

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships... now, get to it."

"Yes, sir!"

With that, the small crowd we had formed started to break apart as everyone headed to the trains that would be taking them to where their chosen agency was located; having already traveled to the A&V Hero Agency a few times, I was already sure about which train that (F/N) and I needed to take. I guess training there for the sports festival was a good thing, since I really, really don't like traveling to new places for the first time! ...getting lost is probably one of my biggest fears!

"Iida, wait!"

Hearing Midoriya call out to Iida, I paused in my step, causing (F/N) to come to a sudden stop too.

I turned my head to look over to where Iida had been heading, seeing both Midoriya and Uraraka run up to him, concern emitting off of the both of them. Oh, right... his brother was attacked sometime during the sports festival...

It seemed like my bad feeling about that phone call was right.

For the past two days, it seemed like almost every news station had been talking about how Ingenium was attacked by the Hero Killer: Stain, and that made some of Iida's questionable behavior make more sense. The class representative was somewhat slacking on his duties, compared to earlier, and seemed to be miserable, as well as a little angry.

My heart went out to him, but, unfortunately, I didn't quite have the time or energy to do anything for him.

Well, I actually did try a little when I felt like I had enough energy, but it seemed like the normal increase of Charm I put out wasn't strong enough to combat his negative feelings. Combined with whatever tolerance he has, it makes sense...