A Disaster Waiting to Happen

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Today's training will be a little different," Aizawa said, standing behind the podium at the front of the classroom, "You'll have three instructors: me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

A few sounds of surprise came from my classmates, while I kept quiet, a familiar feeling bubbling up inside me.

Even though I was quickly learning how to better control my Charm, given all of the stressful situations that U.A. High has put me through, the thought of three Pro-Heroes being around me was enough to make my nerves go crazy. A few days at this school was enough to get used to being around one Pro-Hero at a time, but three...? All at the same time?

I knew that I had it in me to keep from getting nervous, but my body wasn't as in tune with my mind as I'd like it to be.

Perhaps that would be the next thing I would focus on.

"Sir!" Sero put his hand up, leaning to the side to look past the person who sat in front of him. "What kind of training is this?"

Our teacher held out a card in front of him, which had bright blue letters covering most of it. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that..."

Another round of surprised noises came from my classmates, many of them saying things all the same time.

I couldn't tune into any of the things they were saying, but a quick glance over to (F/N) showed me that he had a small smile on his face, and I didn't doubt that he was picking up most of the information coming to him. Everyone seems to be excited, though, and I am too... while my Quirk isn't exactly the best to deal with actually helping out with the physical parts of a disaster, I can practice keeping calm and figure out how to act in order to help others keep calm during those types of situations...

It would be hard to practice my tactics without anyone to actually use my Quirk on, but I had an active imagination.

I'm sure I would do fine.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet."

At the sound of Aizawa's voice, everyone seemed to snap to attention, and quieted down fairly quickly.

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes." Aizawa held up a remote, pushing one of the buttons and making the costume holders come out of the wall. "But, keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities."

I thought back to how one of my bow's ribbons got snagged on the windowsill of the mock villain's hideout during the battle training, and gave a short nod. Yeah, the long ribbons are a little annoying to deal with, but...

My costume was designed to help with gaining attention, and a magical girl outfit was perfect for getting attention.

It would be best for me to spend as much time as possible wearing my costume, so that I could get used to it, and to hopefully be able to become comfortable with having attention on me while wearing it. It's one thing to wear normal clothes and deal with the attention my Quirk puts on me, but to have so much attention on me while wearing a frilly outfit... come on, me, don't think like that! You can be an amazing magical girl, if you just try, and that includes the pretty dress!

There was also the whole deal with my costume having all of my tools, such as my extendable pole and ice pack.

It was basically necessary to wear it.