(F/N)'s Clip Show: "Strange is the New Normal"

"We're going live in three, two, one..."

The screen flickers on to show a single, harsh spotlight shining down upon a stool, where the audience sees their best friend sitting as he adjusts the goggles on his face; in his other hand, he holds a piece of paper, presumably with something written on it, but it was turned away from the camera, leaving the audience to wait for an announcement.

"Greetings, everyone," (F/N) said, waving to the camera with a smile on his face, "And welcome to yet another chapter-slash-episode of (F/N)'s Clip Show! How we doing today? Or tonight? Or whenever it is for you when you read this?"

The host paused for a moment, letting the audience answer, before he nodded his head.

"For those of you having a good time, great! Hope it keeps up!" (F/N)'s smile melted into one a little more genuine, and he tilted his head slightly. "And, for those of you not having such a good time, we hope it gets better for you. And, by we, I'm meaning me and the mysterious void people. Yeah, they may be distant and cold most of the time, but they care."

He looked straight at the camera, lightly slapping the paper he was holding with the back of his free hand.

"Now, before we get into the normal swing of things, I'd like to inform you all about a fun little thing I got to do! Which I have written down on this piece of paper, by the way." (F/N) shook the piece of paper in his hand, before clearing his throat and looking down at it. "I have been making guest appearances on another story called "It get's better!" by Spiritwolfy4, on this site, Wattpad. Wow, look at how her name is orange! It's so... clickable!"

The host put a hand to his chest, looking towards the camera again. "I go by "Fin" instead of (F/N), and may look just a little bit different than how you normally see me, but that's okay. The author just describes me the way that she sees me!"

(F/N) let his smile fall for a moment, and adjusted his goggles.

"This is her first story, so, if you do decide to check it out, please make sure to be nice and respectful, okay?" The host asked, while he folded up the piece of paper in his hands, "We need to build people up, not tear them down. Especially when it comes to something like writing, or drawing, or other cool hobbies being posted about on the internet. It takes a lot of guts for people to share something like that with strangers. Even the authors of this story get a little nervous sometimes!"

A smile came back onto the host's face, and he dropped the folded piece of paper into a small trash can sitting next to his stool, which was right next to the box of brochures about the void.

"Alright, enough lollygagging! Let's get to meeting our special guests for today's chapter-slash-episode!"

The host gestured over the guest section, and the spotlight positioned over it came to life, revealing two people sitting on stools, who were the special guests whose minds would be explored today: Todoroki Shoto and Hagakure Toru.

As the camera focused on the two guests, it took note of the mildly-confused expression on Todoroki's face.

The ice maker looked around, taking notice of Hagakure's presence on a stool next to him, before he ended up moving his gaze across the void, over to where (F/N) was sitting, and raised an eyebrow; the host simply stared at the guests with a smile on his face, and he waved over to Todoroki when he noticed the ice maker staring at him.

"(F/N)?" Hagakure said, the tone of her voice curious, and the camera moved over to her, "Where are we? How... did we even get here?"

"Glad you asked, Toru!" The host said, standing up from his stool, and getting two brochures out from the box that was sitting right next to his stool; with one in each hand, he made his way over to the guests, and held out a brochure to each of the guests, shaking them a little. "Just read these, and all of your questions will be answered! ...and, if it ends up giving you no answers to your questions, then assume those questions don't have answers. And don't bother asking me them."