Secrets Affect Everyone: the Keepers and the Unaware

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Your indoor combat training is over," All Might said, his voice coming from the hidden speakers that I still wasn't able to locate. Seriously, they have to be around here somewhere...

I smiled towards my best friend, who was sticking a hand out to me. "Great job out there, ma'am."

Grabbing (F/N)'s hand, I gave it a firm shake. "Same to you, mister."

"The hero team... wins!" I heard All Might say again, a noticeable excited tone in his voice. If I'm being honest, all of the interactions between Midoriya and Bakugo were probably the exciting parts...

At the thought of how boring Uraraka's and my inclusion in the training was, I turned my head to look at my teammate, only to see that she had slid down the side of the weapon, and was now kneeling on the floor, one of her hands over her mouth. This made me let go of my best friend's hand and head over to Uraraka's side, seeing that Iida was already checking on her.

"A-are you okay, Uraraka?" I asked, kneeling down beside my teammate as Iida patted her back. What's wrong with her?

My teammate just continued to hold her hand over her mouth, seeming to be unable to actually respond to me as she made a few muffled, yet strangled, noises. Is it some sort of side-effect of her Quirk?

I glanced over to (F/N), seeing that he had taken a few steps closer to the scene, a worried frown on his face.

It seemed like this battle had just taken a turn for the worse again. And right after my team had won!

I wondered how Midoriya was doing, but something told me that I didn't want to know.

-----

As I stood in a line-up comprised of the members of both Team A and Team D, in front of the rest of the class, the absence of Midoriya let me know that my gut had been right once again. He hurt himself during the Quirk Assessment Test, and that was just a finger... but with all of the power he displayed this time, along with Bakugo's explosions...

"Well, despite the results, the MVP of this exercise is young Iida!" All Might said, making everyone else in the class let out a gasp, along with Iida himself letting out a confused noise.

"Shouldn't it be one of the heroes instead, since they're the winners?" The girl in the green bodysuit asked, putting one of her fingers up to her chin. Eh... not really, since both of my teammates are suffering from either injuries or sickness, and I honestly didn't do much...

"Valid question." All Might held a finger up, his gaze moving from the girl to the rest of the class. "Why didn't I choose one of those three?"

The Pro-Hero stuck his hand up in the air. "Who has a guess?"

"Sir." The girl I recognized from the Recommendation Entrance Exam stuck her hand up, a serious expression on her face. "I can tell you why. Iida embraced this challenge, and while (F/L/N) had also attempted to do the same, he was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role."

While everyone's attention was on the girl, I did notice how Bakugo had his eyes hidden by his hair as he tilted his head down. Please don't explode in front of everybody... not when I'm only two people away from you...

"I'll explain," The girl continued, not faltering from having everyone's attention focused on her, "Bakugo's judgement was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya. As he pointed out earlier, launching a large-scale attack indoors was a foolish move. It could have been disastrous. Similarly, Midoriya's plan was also poorly thought-out, considering the amount of damage that he received. He rendered himself helpless, not smart."