(L/N) (Y/N) and (F/L/N) (F/N): Origins

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"How does it work, though?" (F/N) asked, putting a hand to his chin as he leaned into the couch, "Like, does the person that he enters die when being taken over? Or are they conscious throughout the whole thing?"

I felt my body shiver, and a frown stretched across my face. "I dunno, but can we please stop talking about that?"

(F/N) raised an eyebrow, turning his head to face in my direction as he tilted it. "Why? Aren't you the least bit interested in how this guy's weird Quirk work?"

"M-maybe-" I sat myself down next to (F/N), seeing him slightly adjust himself from the sudden movement. "-but, since one of our classmates could've been that guy's next victim, I kinda don't want to think about it right now. Don't you realize how scary it is to think about what could've happened to him?"

(F/N) shrugged, waving one of his hands slightly. "Eh, yeah, I get where you're coming from, but still..."

"You're just like this because you have no idea how scary the villain is, aren't you?"

"Yup."

I simply frowned at (F/N), giving out a small huff as I crossed my arms. Of course that's the reason why...

"...the advantages of being technically-blind, am I right?"

"Can we please talk about something else?!"

-----

The sounds of footsteps accompanied the soft breeze that blew through the streets, a welcome change that helped to ease the nerves after a busy day in louder environments, such as at school or in the city. An experience that a lot of people should have...

At the feeling of the sleeve of my school uniform's jacket being tugged, I looked over to see (F/N) with his head turned to face me, a smile displayed on it.

"So... whatcha thinking about?"

"Nothing much." I returned my gaze to the path in front of me, the surroundings familiar from years of living here. "Just about how crazy these past few days have been."

"Crazy?" (F/N)'s grip on my jacket's sleeve loosened. "Our lives are super boring. How can you call that "crazy"?"

I let out a sigh, before a smile came onto my face. "Yeah, our lives haven't been crazy recently, but everyone's still on about Bakugo and that slime guy..."

"Hey."

Turning my head to look at (F/N), I saw him with a smile on his face, though his eyebrows were furrowed.

"Stop thinking about all that, you're a total bummer when you do," (F/N) said, his head turned to face forward, "Instead, let's focus on something way more important than that... you know what I'm talking about?"

"Uh... no?"

Feeling my jacket's sleeve being tugged, I was stopped in my tracks by (F/N), who was waving a finger at me. "Oh, how could you forget about it all so easily? I'm talking about our training! If we wanna get into U.A., we're going to need to train ourselves to be faster, stronger, and better at being all hero-like and stuff!"

I raised an eyebrow, a frown on my face. "That sounds like a lot of work..."

"It is!" (F/N) let a smile onto his face again. "But it's necessary if we wanna be heroes! Heroes aren't lazy, are they?"