Take XXXII

"you ready guk?" Namjoon asked Jeongguk who was reading his script one last time.

Today is the last day in set. Last day of the shoot,Almost everyone is here to shoot the last and final bit and everything would be wrapped up.

"Yeah hyung,lets start" Jeongguk said as he walked into his position.

They were on some hillside with the view of a river at sunset. Sky was filled with beautiful colours and lighting was amazing. It was the perfect place to end this movie.

Jeongguk sat down on the grass as he saw Taehyung walking towards him,looking so beautiful. It struck him that he is dating this man now and that thought just made him so much happier.

"Still with you,Last shooting,take one. Lights,camera and action!" Namjoon yelled as the cameras started to roll.

Taehyung was once again walking towards him. Jeongguk had a loving look on his face as he was excited to see the older guy and was genuinely happy.

He finally reached him and looked down on him.

"You came" Jeongguk said to him. Taehyung looked hurt.

"Why would I not? you idiot. Why did you do that? what did they say? did they hurt you?!?" Taehyung got on knees and carressed Jeongguk cheek softly.

"No they did not Tae. It...went well" Jeongguk replied to him,making Taehgung scoff.

"Why are you lying to me Jiwon? I know it didnt. I told you no matter what you do,My parents will always be homophobic. They would never accept us or my sexuality. Even when I was going through the worst shit when you left they never gave a fuck about me but I wont leave you,I love you and I will always do so. They can't come between us" Taehyung told him all that making Jeongguk  smile.

Jeongguk made him sit down next to him and pulled him closer.

"But they did. They accept us and they accept you Baby"

"What are you talking about Jiwon?"

"What I am saying is they are okay with you and actually apologised for the things they did and I told them I am not the one they should be apologising to" He said to him as Taehyung looked at him with confusion and shock.

"h-how?" Taehyung voice cracked as his eyes started to get watery.

"Well first,They were a bit hesistant and your father was like ready to beat me up for making you 'homosexual' but your mother stopped him and was ready to listen to me. So i told them a small little story" He said to the older who was listening to him.

"About what?"

"about us,I told them how I once met this guy named Taeyong when I was child. He was my best friend but since I was a shitty best friend I left him when he needed me the most. I told them I met him again in highschool and it felt like a breath of fresh air. I slowly started to realise my feelings for the guy and how much I am inlove with him. How I will change the world if he asks me to because without him happiness doesn't come to me. He is my world and he means everything to me. I cant let go of him no matter what they say. Nor he can let go of me. I told them we are inlove with eachother and if they separate us they might never see their son happy again because we are eachother happiness." Jeongguk paused as he saw Taehyung crying.

The pretty tears rolling down his cheeks. Jeongguk wiped them off with his fingers as he bumped their foreheads together.

"I told them no matter what they do to separate us ,I will be still with you. My life depends on you and I love you more than you can imagine Taeyong. Your parents were silent for a second and then they told me to go,go to you and love you forever because they haven't seen anyone this passionate about their lover until now and they have to be monsters to take that away from you so here we are" Jeongguk chuckled as he kissed his forehead,making an eye contact with the guy.