Take VIII

Taehyung got inside his house as he saw the lights were on,Rowon must be home. Taehyung still felt a little scared to face him again. He walked towards the dining room and saw the table full of homemade food. It all looked so good.

"Oh you are here,come and sit. Lets have dinner together,i made all of these for you" Rowon said to him as he came out from the kitchen with another dish. He put it on the table and smiled at Taehyung,who was confused by how sweet he was being.

"o-oh? thank you,it looks g-good" Taehyung tried not to sound nervous yet he still did. He gulped and sat down on the chair. Rowon came and sat infront of him.

"I am glad you liked it,lets eat!" he claimed as he picked up the chopsticks and started to dig in the food. Taehyung started to eat too. It tasted really good,he missed Rowon's cooking. Its been awhile since they sat like this and had dinner together.

"It tastes really good Rowon" Taehyung complimented him,it was hard for him to just move on from everything that happened last night. Rowon noticed his boyfriend's stiffness and realised he has to bring it up.

"Taehyung I'm sorry" He apologised out of nowhere,taehyung was taken by surprise and stayed silent.

"I am sorry for acting the way i did last night. I swear to God Taehyung i didn't meant to hit on you again. I was just drunk and i let my emotions have the best of me. I feel so fucking bad Taehyung and i really hope you don't want to end our relationship because of that,I love you more than anything and what i did yesterday i promise that shit wont happen again or I'll leave you alone myself" Rowon apology sounded...genuine Or atleast thats what Taehyung thought.

"Its o-okay,i shouldn't have lied to you about the dinner but trust me too Rowon i didnt cheated on you,we didn't even touch eachother." Taehyung tried to explain his side as Rowon eyes fell on Taehyung's bruised wrist. He grabbed his hand softly and pulled it,he got close to his wrist and placed a soft kiss on it.

"Its okay babe,im the one at fault here,i overreacted and i will do anything to make it up to you,i hurt you alot. We only have eachother right? lets fix our relationship,you know you cant live without me right? because i know i can't" Rowon told him,still placing soft kisses on his wrist,making taehyung smile.

"I know,you are the only one i have too"

"how about we go on a dinner tomorrow like outside. Are you free?" He asked his boyfriend. Taehyung wasnt free but he had time at night.

"I have the first day of shooting tomorrow of the BL movie. I have time after the shoot though,pick me up by the set around 7pm?" Taehyung suggested,he didnt want to burden his boyfriend.

"Perfect,just send me the address tomorrow. I will come a little early so i can see my talented baby act,now lets eat food it's getting cold" Rowon said to him,making Taehyung blush as he let out a chuckle,going back to eating.

Yeah Rowon hit him but he was drunk,he didnt meant it,he wont ever hit him when he is sober and he is doing his best to apologize so taehyung should give him another chance....Taehyung was convincing himself at this point. He has no other option anyway.

Jeongguk has never been this excited ever before. He didn't slept the whole night because of the excitement. He was jumping around his room the whole night,just re-reading his role so he wont mess up at shoot tomorrow. He is glad he is working in a BL movie as a lead and most importantly with his idol, Kim Taehyung.

He got up early despite getting like one hour sleep last night. He quickly got out of his bed and went to his bathroom. He took a cold shower to get himself fresh and applied all the things he needs to look clean and smell good. He got out of the shower,wrapping a towel around his waist. He admired his ripped body in the mirror,damn he was hot.