Take XXXVIII

Going back to their busy life and adjusting back into it wasn't surprisingly hard for them. Sure, they missed the free time they used to had but going back to work felt more genuine and they felt like it was easy to work than before. It was all because They were fully relaxed and had no burden.

After all, this is their passion and something they love to do. There are no obstacles for them to pass now. They were able to spend time with each other and work at the same time. It was a perfect balance.

Though they have different schedule's, today they finally had a photoshoot and interview together with the whole cast of the movie.

It has been a while since they went to work together in the same place so it feels good to be back with the cast of "still with you". As soon as they reached the set for the photoshoot, all of them engulfed each other in hugs.

It has been months since they all last saw each other, all of them being super busy and successful actors, they didn't have time for meet-ups until now.

"Jeongguk you bitch! you went on a honeymoon and didn't even tell me???" Jin yelled at him, smacking his arm.

"what honeymoon?"

"Please don't even try to lie anymore, everyone and their mother knows you and Taehyung went for a vacation in Bora Bora. You are not very sleek, You didn't even bother to tell me? is Jimin only your friend, not me?" Jin questioned him.

"Hyung you know it's not like that. the plan was made abruptly and we didn't tell anyone not because we don't trust you but we just wanted a bit of privacy from everyone. I have no idea who told Jimin" Jeongguk and Jin, both of their eyes went to Taehyung who looked back at them with widened eyes.

"It wasn't me!! I only told Sooyoung when we were coming back" he defended himself, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah if it wasn't for me coming out and announcing my marriage, I bet he wouldn't have called me too but we would let you newlyweds go this time" Sooyoung spoke up, making the others laugh and the couple blushes a bit. Newlyweds just really had a nice ring to it.

"Where's Hoseok Hyung by the way?"

"Probably sucking Jimin of-" Jeongguk was cut off by Jin.

"He said he would be a bit late. Unlike yall horny asses, Hoseok prioritises his work over anything"

"We do too the fuck"

"Yeah let's not talk about how you both came out of your car with swollen lips. Who has a make-out session at 2 pm?" Jin gave them a strange look. He caught them which made them a bit embarrassed.

"Fine whatever, let's just get over with this shoot and then head to the interview"

Thankfully the photoshoot went pretty smoothly. They were single shots, couple shots, group shots etc. It took them 3 hours of the total to wrap it all up. The most difficult was a couple of shots because everyone kept on teasing the couple and making flustered by just cheering and laughing at their shy mannerism. It was just very cute.

Sooyoung, Jeongguk and Taehyung being the three main leads of the movie. They sat together for the interview of the first batch. Even though the movie isn't out yet. The interviews saw it earlier with the permission of the director so they can prepare their questions.

"I cannot believe I am going to interview Korea's biggest stars today. I won't lie I am feeling very nervous so I am sorry if I do something wrong" The interviewer was a bit shy and honestly really cute with how nervous she was.

"You don't need to apologise, sweetheart. Just take deep breaths and treat us as your friends" Taehyung said in his deep soothing voice. Even Sooyoung and Jeongguk melted a bit, he wonders how the interviewer is holding up. The sweetheart rolled so well off his tongue.