Take XXXVII

(A/N: Play this song later when Jeongguk sings it, Just for vibes you know)

The second he woke up,Taehyung felt like absolute shit. He looked down at his  clothes and saw he was in his pyjamas. He had a very bad taste in his mouth and felt like puking at the very moment. He looked at his left to see no one.

He furrowed his eyebrows. Only one question ringing in his head; Where is Jeongguk?

He got up from the bed and went to bathroom and did his morning routine after puking everything he drank last night. He decided to take a long hour shower,feeling super fresh after the bad morning he had.

Feeling his stomach grumble. Jeongguk usually make breakfast in the morning. It made him think,what happened last night?

He doesn't recall that much except the fact he had fought with Jeongguk over some petty waitress,went to a party,met his friends and got super wasted and next thing he knows,it's the morning.

Walking out of his bedroom,he was in the living room. He heard some splashes of water. He looked outside the window to the pool and saw him there.

There was Jeongguk,Wearing sunglasses,Totally shirtless out in the sun inside the pool. He looked super relaxed in the water. Something about the way his neck was thrown back looked super hot.

He got out and slowly walked up to his handsome boyfriend. He squated down,sitting down with his feet inside the pool and tapped on the other boy's shoulder. Jeongguk flinched and turned his head around,facing Taehyung now.

"you scared me" He claimed.

"Sorry,you looked like you were relaxing do I didn't wanted to make too much noise"

"Oh"

"What are you doing in pool so early in the morning?"

"relaxing"

"...ok why didn't you wake me up? I could have joined you in pool"

"Sorry"

"No its fine. I just showered so I am good"

"Cool"

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung said a bit louder.

"What?"

"Are you mad at me?" He immediately catched on. The younger let out a chuckle. Taehyung didnt realised Jeongguk was slowly going a bit away from him.

"Why do you think that?" Jeongguk asked him back. Not facing him at all.

"You are giving me one word answers and Giving me no attention at all. Its painfully obvious you are mad. why are you mad?"

"I dont know maybe ask Yohan"

"Who the fuck is Yo- oh,Yohan. Wait what happened? I honestly don't remember much" Taehyung asked Jeongguk,genuinely having no idea what happened last night. He could see some bits in his mind but not much as it was blurry.

"You tell me about why was my boyfriend grinding on some man who I have never met before. I had to sleep next to you while you smelled like that bastard's perfume. So yeah I am fucking mad. You get super mad when a girl flirts with me and I cannot control that but a guy was all over you and I just- its unfair to me Taehyung. Even if it was a revenge or something I just don't fucking like it " Jeongguk told him what happened and Taehyung was stunned. He felt sad,his heart started to beat a bit faster.

He knew that was not okay at all. For god sake Taehyung got mad at Jeongguk because some girl flirted with him and that was not Jeongguk fault at all but this,Taehyung willingly danced with Yohan. He knows he is in the wrong. He feels super bad for his boyfriend.