Take XXIV

Ok maybe living with Taehyung wasn't that easy. Not that Taehyung was a bad roommate but it was the fact it was...him.

Everyday he wakes up and first thing he sees is Taehyung's pretty face and his whole body cuddled up with Jeongguk. He just can not wrap his head around the fact that indeed Taehyung is the one sleeping next to him. It makes him feel like they are lovers when they are most definitely not. He really needs a reality check so he can survive.

He is surprised Taehyung hasn't caught on to his panicking yet. Jeongguk is head over heels for this man,he wonders if Taehyung has even a slight idea,i mean Jeongguk is very obvious so Taehyung has to be extremely dense to not notice.

The fact that Taehyung is having a small hiatus from his work because of everything that went on. He is almost home all the time except the time he has to go to his daily session with his therapist. Yes he is going through therapy.

Everyone by now knows why. All those trauma he suffered past year still haven't left,his abuser is in jail now but that doesn't mean he is completely okay,that's not something you can move on from overnight. Taehyung being the very paranoid person he is,feels scared and insecure sometimes. He feels like one day Rowon would just come out and ruin his life again or this is all just a big dream and he is going to wake up to his hell hole of a life again back with Rowon.

He occasionally gets nightmares,crying and screaming in his sleep just for Jeongguk to wake him up immediately and comfort him. He is thankful that Jeongguk is here to protect him,its not easy to move on but he has to.

Also what was the most weird thing was how tense Taehyung was sometimes. When he newly moved in,Taehyung used to ask Jeongguk's permission for everything. He would ask him to use basic things which he didn't even needed to ask anyone for. He asked if he could turn off the lights because he is going to sleep early,asking if he could eat again,asking for his permission like he owes it to him which he doesn't.

This made him seem inhuman,Rowon really fucked Taehyung up. Making the poor older boy feel like he needs to ask for everything. Jeongguk one day sat him down and had the whole talk with him.

"Taehyung you know you don't need to ask for my premission for this right?" Jeongguk asked him,Taehyung looked genuinely confused.

"I dont? but Isn't it rude ? this is your house i don't want to do something you dont want here and Rowon-....oh" Taehyung stopped himself mid sentence realising the sitaution now. Jeongguk cupped his cheek with his hand,looking at him with a soft gaze.

"Yes,oh. I don't know how many times i have to tell you hyung but i am not Rowon and i will never be. I promise you,the day you feel like I'm turning into him you can gladly leave i wont even stop you but right now i know myself and i know thats not what i am. I don't want to control you in any way or form,i want you to be your own person who doesn't have to ask me for things that you dont even need permission for. You understand what i am saying right?" Jeongguk explained it to him in detail,looking for an answer.

Taehyung broke the eye contact and looked down into his lap. "Yeah,i am sorry...for comparing you to someone like him. You are so much better than him,its just i lived there for a long time so old ways didn't changed,it will take some time sorry"

"You dont need to be sorry tae,you are making an effort thats all that counts though i think you should definitely contact a therapist"

After discussing it with Jeongguk,he decided to see a therapist just for his own well being. They both knew it was for the best. Though Jeongguk doesn't know how it all correlates but Taehyung has gotten clingier? if that's a word. He has been super clingy and who is Jeongguk to complain?