Take XXI

(what all of them are wearing^^^)

"Jeongguk-sshi please look here"

"Jeongguk-sshi right here"

"At your left please"

"Jeongguk!"

Younger heard all of the photographers yell his name so he can spare a glance at their camera. With million of flashes falling on his face,they should be glad he isn't blinded by now. Standing on the red carpet is another type of experience and honestly its just standing on carpet while everyone takes pictures of you but its still hard.

This is where his training came in and he is so much glad for that because imagine going to Baeksang art awards and the only pictures of you online are of you with your eyes barely open.

He could even hear some screams of his fans. He tried to not smile too much and maintain a decent postures. Hearing just people screaming his name in supportive manner was everything. He really is here. Jimin had already ditched the red carpet as Hoseok got him inside using some back door,he doesn't know.

He couldn't do that because he needs to make an appearance on the red carpet atleast. Just when he thought he got hang of the situation,he heard the screams just double in noise. He almost flinched by how loud it was. He thought he did something but he didn't.

When he turned his head to the side,he saw what all the commotion was about. There it was,Kim Taehyung coming out of the car. Wearing a grey suit with white dress shirt,his hair styled and a little make up on his face. He looked fucking handsome,honestly it even caught Jeongguk off gaurd for a second.

He felt like those fans who were screaming their lungs out for him  because of just how hot this man was and the whole aura he had around him was pretty intimidating too.

For a split second he made eye contact with Taehyung and he swears he felt everything just fade into background as if the time just stopped. He wanted to just stay here and wait for Taehyung to come here stand next to him But they can't do that.

"Jeonggik-sshi please come this way" He heard one of the staff members say as they signalled him to move along because the other stars needs take his place.

Jeongguk nodded politely and without even sparing one glance to older,he walked off there. He followed the woman who was leading the way into the venue for the night.

She took him to the table where he was assigned to sit. He saw very very familiar faces sitting in the same table as him,him passing almost everyone a smile. He is pretty sure they are making them sit by the movie casts which isn't too bad and totally new to him.

Here in his table was sitting, Hoseok who was too busy laughing about something with Jimin,looking absolutely flawless,next to them was one and only Sooyoung,who was already telling him to sit next to her as the seat her was empty and just three more seats which were still empty.

"Jeonggukie!! come sit next to me,i am so glad you made it. These two have been flirting ever since they came here,i can finally talk to someone" Sooyoung complained,extroverts really just be complaining about anything.

"well i am here to save you from them i guess. By the way,you look really pretty Noona" Jeongguk complimented her, She gave him a cute smile in response.

She had her hair pushed back a bit,with a full face of makeup. She was wearing a pretty little black dress which fitted around her body perfectly,wearing silver jewelry and black clutch in her hands. She honestly looked flawless.

"oh my,thank you. You look hot yourself i wont lie. You look like a snack,thats what teenagers say these day right?" she said,making both of them laugh.