Take II

Jeongguk was lying on his couch and watching TV when he received a call from Jimin.

Park Jimin was Jeongguk's best friend since they were kids. Jimin however was 2 years older than Jeongguk. Jimin was a model. A pretty well-known, high paid model. He tried out his luck 3-4 years back in the acting industry but got no luck but he did get opportunity in the modeling industry. Ever since then he worked hard to get where he is right now.

"Hey jimin, what's up?" Jeongguk answered.

"Yeah Kook listen, drop by the studio will you?" He heard Jimin say from the other side of the phone.

"Umm sure, do you need anything?" Jeongguk was putting on his shoes as he spoke.

"No I just want to you to drop by immediately ok?"

"Yeah I'm on my way." he hung up and quickly brushed his hair, collected his  car keys, wallet and phone,getting everything that he needed when he goes out. He got out of his apartment and the door got locked automatically as he got out. He walked to elevator then to his car. He got inside and started to drive to the studio which was atleast 20 minutes away.

He hopes whatever it is,it is important for him to waste his precious free time.

"hey guys" Jeongguk greeted everyone there. He usually dropped by so almost everyone knew him. He and Jimin are bestfriends for a reason. They are with with eachother most of the time when they are not busy.

"Kook come here" He heard jimin voice from the corner of the room. He went over to him to know whats the deal.

"woah, hey what's going on?" Jimin sat Jeongguk on a chair on the set where they were about to shoot.

"one of the models got sick and could not come today, and we really need to finish the shoot today because we need to submit these to the magazine and deadline is tomorrow." Jimin said.

"how can I help?" Jeongguk asked clueless.

"take the model's place?" he said in a very obvious tone. Jeongguk chuckled and pointed at himself.

"Me? am i qualified enough for this?" Jeongguk asked him,really curious on why he should do this. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"stop acting like you haven't been on the cover of multiple magazines,i know your lazy ass don't want to do it but all of them are counting on me,so please?" Jimin was begging him to take the other model place and Jeongguk gave in. So he sighed and nodded as response.

"great. Now go with the stylist, she'll give you the outfit and do your makeup as well hurry" Jimin pushed Jeongguk to the stylists,as Jeongguk groaned and moved his ass to the stylists.

After while he was finally done with his make up and the clothes,he looked hot as fuck as usual. He checked himself out one last time and went out of the room to the set. He saw Jimin smiling at him.

"Woah, you look hot. This is good, come on now let's start"

It had been almost half an hour since they were shooting now.

"Alright everyone take 10." Jimin yelled.

"wow it's hard to always look good man. I don't know how you do it" Jungkook said as he drank water,sitting down on the chair once again. Looking at Jimin,who didnt looked as tired as him not at all. Its his job so maybe he is just used to it.

"I always told you it's not as effortless as it seems,we models do work hard and not just sit around and look pretty" Jimin told his,brushing his hair back.

Before Jeongguk could reply,his phone started to ring which was on side table. He picked it up and saw an unknown number.

"just a minute" he excused himself.