Take X

Jeongguk woke up to the sun shinning brightly on his face, he blinked a few times and by the time he tried to get up his head hurt alot because of the hangover. He slowly sat on the edge of the bed removing the blanket realizing he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday but then he looked around and didn't recognize the place. He slowly got up and went near the window to admire the view of the city from this height and it was stunning. He then walked out of the room straight into what seemed the living room, there was no one sitting out here.

"Hello?" Jeongguk called out to see if anyone was home or not.

"Good morning." he heard a soft voice from behind and saw Jin coming with two cups of coffee from the kitchen.

"Hyung?" Jeongguk was confused. He didn't really remember last night because he drank ALOT.

"Take a seat Jeongguk. Here drink some coffee maybe it will help you with the headache." He sat on his sofa and Jeongguk sat next to him.

"Hyung why am I in your home?" Jeongguk asked sipping the warm coffee.

"You don't remember?"

"Honestly, all I remember is us going out for drinks and we talked a bit and rest is pretty much a blur."

"Well you got pretty drunk and then the drunk you wouldn't tell me your address only how you wished taehyung would love you back the way you do. So I figured it was safe to bring you to my home."

"Wait so does this mean.... You and.. I-i..?" he was shook even before hearing the answer.

"No! Don't worry, I just took off your shoes and jacket and cleared your pockets. I didn't even take off your pants because well it didn't seem appropriate so nothing happened between us." Jin said getting up and walking back to the kitchen.

"You want something to eat?" Jin asked him,as he went into the kitchen.

"No I'm fine. What time is it?" Jeongguk asked

"It's 1pm, why?" Jin said taking out some eggs from the fridge.

"Shit. I'm late. Namjoon Hyung called me earlier for some discussion before the shoot and I have to reach in half an hour, so I'm very late I should get going." Jeongguk ran and wore his shoes and went to washroom to freshen up and picked up his stuff.

"Well I guess I'll see you in the evening on the shoot then." Jin said to him.

"Yes I'll meet you then. Thank you so much for yesterday and today. I had so much fun Hyung. Let's do this again sometime soon ok?" Jeongguk said as he wore his jacket and was reaching the door to leave.

"You are welcome and Drive safe." Jin told him.

"Will do." he left just as he said this. He was already very late and when he came out of the building door there were lots of camera being shoved into his face and sure it made uncomfortable but more late than uncomfortable.

"Are you dating Kim Seokjin?" a reporter shoved the mic near his face.

"Since how long have you been seeing each other?"

"Are you two official?"

"This is a big score for a rookie actor like you, how did you convince him to go out with you?"

Jeongguk just ignored these absurd questions and quickly walked to his car and drove away. All the way he couldn't think of anyone else except Taehyung. What will he think when he sees all pictures and videos of Jin and him. He doesn't want to give Taehyung any wrong signals because that would show Him unavailable to him and that's the last thing he wants. He just tried not to focus on this anymore and just drive to the studios.