Take XXXV [M]

(The mature smut scene would start from "☆☆☆☆" and go till the end of the chapter. So if you are uncomfortable or don't want to read it just go to the next chapter after the ☆☆☆☆)

"Lets go on a vacation" Jeongguk purposes.

"What?" Taehyung responded with a chuckle.

"I said Lets go on a vacation to some other country" He repeated what he said. Taehyung looked at him with confusion.

"Jeongguk I dont think we can. I can't have vacation right now. I have so much work to do" Taehyung decided to put some sense into him but younger wasn't back out.

"No hear me out. Its just a week that's it. After that we can go back to our boring lifes. Think about it Taehyung. You and me alone in a city nobody knows us,the things I would do to you oh my god" Jeongguk said as he took older hands in his. He chuckled.

"Control yourself horny ass. I just don't know how would it be possible. I will have to talk with my manager and the CEO and would have to reschedule all the stuff I have to do in the upcoming week"

"hyungie I am not saying we should go like tomorrow. Let's work as much as we can the upcoming week,get as much work as we can get it done so the next next week we will barely have something in it. It will be exhausting but honestly so worth it in the end. You said you were going to be done with the movie you are doing soon so only thing left is those photoshoots and some TV show appearances. They can always be rescheduled,you are Kim Taehyung they would do it for you in a heartbeat" He told Taehyung. He has to admit He had a point.

"Yeah I will work it out somehow but what about you? you just got this role and you are at your peak right now it's the best moment to take adalvantage of every thing you get. I can't sabotage you just for some vacation"

"But I wanna do this baby. Trust me a week off won't hurt my career"

"....ok fine,let me have a talk with my manager and you ask your manager.  then we will tell eachother to see what is  appropriate date for us to go"

"Sounds amazing. I cannot wait for that" Jeongguk had the biggest smile on his face and it made Taehyung happy too.  

"Where are we going though?"

"I was thinking we should go somewhere where we could just relax so...how about Bora Bora?" Jeongguk suggested.

"Isn't it like a resort or something? sounds good. I'll ask my manager to book us some tickets to there and manage like the hotel and all that stuff" Taehyung told him.

"Thats so hot of you"

"Shut up"

After a whole week of just working non stop. Mostly it was harder for Jeongguk to manage all that work because unlike Taehyung, it wasn't really possible to reschedule it. So he had to get over all the stuff this week and leaving some for next week.

Taehyung was worried for Jeongguk because he was coming home too late and it made him feel a little sad. He doesn't want him to overwork but he brought it to himself so Taehyung just doesn't bother him about it at home because that's probably the last thing he want.

Although it was tiring,he knew it was all going to be worth it in the end. Having a whole week to themselves,no cameras and no one that knows you there. Just relaxing and enjoying with your boyfriend. Yeah it does sounds pretty nice.

The week they have been waiting for,finally came around. All their clothes packed inside their bags,ready for the best week of their life,hopefully. Taehyung knows there's no way he won't enjoy this because everywhere with Jeongguk is fun no matter what.