Take XXVII

Taehyung was happy. He was really happy. This might be the one of the best days of his life. He is finally going on a date with Jeongguk. Not anyone but him,the one who has been with him since the start. He doesn't even know when was the last time he went on a date that he was actually looking forward to go to.

One thing he loves about this is he can dress up. Taehyung loves to put new and pretty things on him,it makes him super happy. He is alone in Jeongguk's apartment,getting ready. Jeongguk is out for a last minute shoot that he couldn't cancel so he told Taehyung that they would meet straight at the restaurant,he already made an reservation.

He likes having privacy and little surprise factor. He wants to dress good so Jeongguk can be shocked or something. He just wants to impress him. He applied some make up to his face,putting cherry lip balm on his plump lips,he pressed them together spreading it. He went to the closet and took out a oversized light brown checkered cardigan,a black tshirt with black skinny jeans.

He wore the whole outfit,he looked tiny under the cardigan,he put on brown boots,completing the outfit. He took the black beret and wore it. Some rings and bracelet that Jeongguk got him. He checked himself out in the mirror.

"I am so handsome wow" Taehyung mumbled under his breath. He took his phone and took photos of himself in different poses. After he was done,he was going to sent them to Jeongguk but decided not to. He sent him a text that he is heading out just so he can know.

8 pm,He got there. He got out of his car which was parked outside the restaurant. The restaurant wasn't any fancy place but a nice little restaurant downtown that Taehyung and Jeongguk occasionally go there because the food is so good there and they get somewhat of an privacy there. Its a downtown palce so its rare to see any paparazzi or people who would recognize them.

Taehyung walked inside as one of the familair waiter came to him.

"Taehyung-sshi,Welcome. You are here alone?"

"Oh no Jeongguk will come a little bit later,he had booked an reservation under his name i think" Taehyung told him,The waiter nodded and took out some type of book to see if Jeongguk made an Reservation.

"Reservation made under Jeon Jeongguk,table for two. Come this way" He replied with a smile as he started to walk,taking Taehyung took to the table.

Once Taehyung sat down,got all comfortable,he put his phone on the table. He looked around and saw it was pretty crowdy tonight than usual,maybe because its a saturday night. He didn't paid anyone much attention and just sat there waiting for Jeongguk.

He saw the waiter coming back with the wine as he poured some into Taehyung glass,Taehyung muttered a thank you as he put the bottle on the table. "Would you like to order now or are you going to wait?"

"I will wait" Taehyung replied with a small smile,The waiter nodded and went back. Taehyung checked the time and it has been only ten minutes since he got here. He decided to text Jeongguk again.

My love
I am heading out :)))
20 minutes ago

My love
im here !!! when will you come?
just now

Taehyung stared at the screen some more minutes but Jeongguk didn't even read this text. He raised his eyebrow in confusion,is he that busy? or....

A suffocated feeling entered Taehyung chest. Bad thoughts,What if he doesn't show up? No he wont do that right? he is not like Rowon. He wont stood him up.