Take XXXIII

"Baby are you awake?" Jeongguk nudged his boyfriend a bit,shaking him not too roughly.

Taehyung moved more closer to Younger's chest and nuzzled his face in as he hummed lightly. "head hurts" He muttered.

"Well you shouldn't have drank so much baby,do you know what you did last night?" Jeongguk asked him when he saw Taehyunh eyes suddenly wide open.

He got up a bit and looked at younger with confusion. "What did i do? did I fuck something up?"

"I mean you told everyone we are dating and others were mad so I don't know how fucked this is" He shrugged like it was nothing. Taehyung groaned.

"I am sorry Gukkie,were they mad?"

"yeah,They obviously support us but they were mad because we didn't tell them earlier and I had to hear their scolding while you slept on my arm. Thanks for Yoongi he told them to suck it up" He told him what went on last night.

"no wonder when I woke up in middle of night to go to bathroom and checked my phone to see 100 texts from Hoseok and Sooyoungie. I am sorry for telling them" Taehyung pouted sadly. Jeongguk chuckled at his cuteness.

"Its okay baby it wasn't bad. I am rather glad we got that out of the way. I deserve something to handle all that attack"

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked. Jeongguk pointed at his lips.

"You don't even have to ask" He pressed his lips next to the younger's soft one into a soft kiss.

They stayed there for some seconds,not moving their lips. Just kissing,a peck. After He moved away and kissed his cheek. Taehyung looked at Jeongguk in confusion when Jeongguk moved away as he wanted to kiss him more.

"This makes me remember you also told me something else last night too other than revealing our relationship"

"What did I say?"

"Tae,are you still having nightmares?" Jeongguk asked the older who stopped for a second. Frozen,thinking why did he let that slip out. He doesn't want his boyfriend to be worried.

"I- um. I told you that last night?"

"Yeah you said you were happy you have me because I protect you from monsters from your dream. Taehyung..is he still appearing in your dreams?" Jeongguk put his hand on Taehyung cheek,the older leaned into his touch.

"Yeah. It stopped once I got better from therapy session. I got it once again when um you stood me up. I usually get them when I feel I'm far away from you and my heart hurts alot. So whenever you are with me I feel at ease. Which is why I never want to be away from you"  Taehyung told him as he put his hands on Jeongguk's shoulder.

"But that's not healthy baby. You would then want me to be with you all the time and thats not okay because you are your own person. You shouldn't limit your time just to spend it with me. Instead you should know when you are alone then you will always have me and I will always protect you. Whatever that man says isn't true and it never will be because I am here for you and as long as I am alive I will never let that happen,You understand right?" Younger stated to him. Taehyung nodded in agreement.

He is right. Taehyung shouldn't be dependent on Jeongguk. He is his boyfriend and thats it. If he just stays attached to him he will grow an unhealthy obsession with him and slowly will forget about his own life. He is so used being obsessed with your significant other that its hard to change his habits. This was the sole reason he got manipulated by Rowon.

Gladly,this time he is dating someone who knows what is right and loves him unconditionally. Jeongguk wants to stay with Taehyung through every hard moment just so the older knows he is not alone and there's someone who is more than willing to help him. It would take some time but Taehyung is ready for a change. He needs to change his mentality and stop being afraid of Rowon.