Take I

Jeon Jeongguk have been a big fan of Taehyung as long as he can remember. He was a sophomore in High school when he saw the Kim Taehyung on the screen for the first time,Taehyung being only 18 that time,having his acting debut in a teen fiction movie,as a supporting role. He didn't have that much scenes but Jeongguk was just so amused by him.

It was like Love at first sight,he wanted to support the actor and wanted to know more about him,maybe that's when his fanboy era started. He watched every single movie that came out which included Kim Taehyung. He remembers many of his iconic dialogue and goes to every fan sign he could. He is proud to call himself a fan as Kim Taehyung saved him.

Even his family was kind off annoyed by him,he spend alot of money on things that was related to the older boy. His room is full of posters of the guy and alot of merch and just different magazines with Taehyung face on it. They are not that annoyed though,they know he finds happiness in that boy and they respect that. Since Jeongguk has always been the a shy quite kid who keeps his emotions hidden,he went through depression in high school and it was really bad but that's when he found Taehyung,there's a reason Jeongguk calls him his savior.

Whenever he goes on movie dates with his date,he is more focused on the handsome,talented and literally the best actor in the world Kim Taehyung than his date. He is so mesmerizing,Jeongguk just cant help it.

Jeongguk is not an obsessive or a little too much fan though. He is the one who supports and loves his idol,his inspiration,the reason he is here. In the entertainment world. Yes,you heard it right.

Jeongguk dropped business and adapted acting and theater as his majors. He stayed with that till he graduated college and finally auditioned for a movie. He was here because he admired what Taehyung was doing alot,he wanted to be like him. Taehyung made him happy when no one else could,he wanted to be that person for other people like him too.

Unfortunately Jeongguk got rejected alot,his auditions were maybe not good enough or maybe the problem is he shouldn't go for a lead role when he hasn't even been in one movie or series yet. So the next thing he did was Audition for supporting roles,many got rejected and many got accepted.

He has been so blind,working hard for his dream so he can be an actor one day,he never even dated anyone since high school. According to him he doesn't have "time" for relationships. When the main reason is nobody except Taehyung impresses him. All those good looks to waste since he ain't even going to put them on use.

He is a 25 year old adult now and has been in entertainment industry for a whole year now. He loves what he is doing,he hasn't landed any lead roles yet but he is looking forward to it alot and most of all,to meet the legend himself, Kim Taehyung.

he is too hopeful but he knows one day he will meet him. See him in real life and just thank him for who he is. Thank him for saving him and being the light in his world.

Only if the boy knew he was in for a ride. He didn't knew what fate has planned for him.

Only if Kim Taehyung was as perfect as Jeongguk saw him.

Kim Taehyung, undoubtedly, the most popular actor in south Korea right now. Everyone and their mom knows who Kim Taehyung is. His face is everywhere you go, magazines billboards,on every single screen.

He is a 27 year old man and is a star. He shines in everything his do. He put his whole heart and body into acting,he makes it seem real and convince you that you are a part of the movie. His acting leaves everyone speechless. The whole nations wants him and just see him as Korea's Pride as he is very popular internationally too. He has been in lead for the top hit movies everything he stars in becomes a hit. Everyone wants to work with Kim Taehyung,the IT Boy of korea.

His fun and bubbly personality makes everything he comes on so much more fun. He lights up a reality tv show with his funny personality and makes sure viewers watch every bit because of his breathtaking visuals. He is the reason why many people smile and he is greatful for that. He really is. He is just meant to make everyone fall for him,a literal heartthrob.

He never had it easy though. He started acting when he was barely 15, he didnt got many important roles but was pushed alot as he got into the industry at such young age. It was hard,really hard. As perfect as he looks,his life is opposite. He struggled to get where he is now. He stayed up nights and worked hard for who he is,being at that age and having such a pressure on you was hard.

Being used without even knowing at that age was hard. The entertainment industry was as dark behind the scenes as perfect as it looks on TV's. Money talks and it always will,so coming from nothing in this industry made Taehyung suffer. He did shit he never thought he would have to just to get 5 minutes of screen time.

Being a teen actor is difficult,dealing with middle aged men just for a role,fighting for it was hard and gaining it was hard. He never took it for granted and that is the reason he stopped fighting a long ago. When he thought it was over,the struggle was over,he made the biggest mistake in his life and doesn't even acknowledge it.

He got a boyfriend. Meet his boyfriend, Kim Rowon, 28 years old and he loves Taehyung unconditionally. Taehyung met him for the first time in the set of his hit movie "Persona" where Rowon played the best friend of Taehyung character since it was a straight love story.

Taehyung wont lie, he was charmed by Rowon's beauty and how gentle he was with Taehyung. He felt protected when he was with him,he felt good. So they started to go out and once the shooting was over,they started to date secretly but since the movie wasn't doing so well, Rowon kind of persuaded Taehyung to come out with their relationship. It was hard,Korea is a homophobic country so it was really hard but he understood he has to do something for the movie so they came out.

Once the news was out,it was like wildfire, Everyone was talking about it. Many mixed reaction came,some of them actually hurt alot. Taehyung felt so overwhelmed by everything but hey atleast the movie got exposure. He was glad Rowon was there for him,he really was.

Rowon comforted him when he was feeling down and automatically Taehyung was depending on him completely without having any idea of it. He didnt even knew who he was anymore.

Once they started to date pubically,going out and having multiple dates outside ,the support came. Many saw how genuine they were and so was the love between them. Rowon was dating Taehyung,the nations pride. Many accepted them and soon they were the power couple. They had many fans who were dying to see them together because oh they were just meant to be.

Rowon himself was getting more popular,he was getting different brand endorsements and his life just had a full upgrade just because he was dating Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung has a perfect life  infront of everyone,he is a A class celebrity,the most popular actor,has a strong fanbase and a loving Boyfriend. Everyone wants to have what he has but they dont know what he goes through just to have those.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
And scene.
I hope you guys liked the introduction,the story will start from next chapter. We will make sure not to disappoint.
Hope yall liked it
love yall
-K