Take VII

(TRIGGER WARNING: PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE,PLEASE DO NOT READ UNTIL '☆' IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE)

Taehyung was really anxious throughout the car ride and could not stop thinking about what was going to happen. Rowon gets easily jealous and whenever he does the consequences aren't fun. He was afraid of what the night has to bring.

As soon as he reached home he quickly got out of the car and went inside. When he was about to open the main door he took a deep breath and calmed himself a bit and entered. He cant be too mad right?

"Welcome Taehyung." He heard a deep husky voice come from the tv lounge. it was all dark,there were few lights on.

Taehyung switched on the lights and saw Rowon sitting on the chair with a glass in his hand. Of course he was drunk. This isn't going to turn out great Taehyung felt his heart thumping in his chest.

"Where the fuck were you, my love?" Rowon asked looking at his glass.

"R-rowon listen i-I can explain-"before Taehyung could finish Rowon cut him off.

"Then explain it you Whore!" he immediately stood up and threw his glass across the room shattering it. Taehyung flinched at the impact.

"P-please d-don't" Taehyung was now very scared and the way rowon was approaching him made him even more scared. He had that look in his eyes which Taehyung  was most afraid of.

Rowon grabbed Taehyung's wrist harshly and pulled him straight to their room. When they entered, he quickly threw him on his bed. Taehyung winced at the pain.

"Taehyung, since your beloved boy Jeongguk isn't here, I have all the control over you. You hurt me taehyung, I believed you. Trusted you. You simply lied to me. Seeing other people behind my back, who the fuck do you think you are?! You worthless piece of shit, no one loves you, no one cares for you, its only me! Do you understand!? You have nobody besides me!!"He yelled at him and was now approaching him,Taehyung moved backwards,tears crippling out of his eyes.

Taehyung was terrified, he knew what was going to happen. He let out more tears due to fear.

"Rowon please stop. I'm so s-sorry p-please forgive m-me. I didnt do anything with him besides having the dinner" He was crying at this point. He couldn't control his emotions.

"Forgive you?? Here's what I'm going to do. Remember our little game we used to play? did you thought i would forget about it because you have been good the past month?" Rowon asked as he sat on the corner of the bed.

"N-no, no no please" He pleaded.

"it doesn't matter if you forgot. I'm going to remind you again today."

He stood up and he took out his belt, folded it in his fist and hit Taehyung with it. He screamed loudly out of pain and cried.

"Stop it Rowon please!" Taehyung cried out loud,he felt like his skin was burning. He hated this,he hated his life,he hated everything.

Rowon hit him again, and again and again until Taehyung got a scar which was bleeding so he stopped and threw the belt away. He got on bed and grabbed him by his neck. Choking him as Taehyung kept tapping his arm because he could not breathe. After a while when Rowon saw he was on the edge he left him, but this wasn't it. He took off Taehyung's clothes. Rather snatched it off of him, tearing them. Until the boy was only left in his boxers, which he wasn't going to spare but he did.

"You are fucking mine and will always be!! You should be fucking glad im not telling you to pull out of the fucking movie"

Rowon grabbed his wrists and pinned him on bed, making it impossible for Taehyung to get a rid of his lock. Rowon aggressively started kissing him and started sucking on his skin especially neck making hickeys visible everywhere. All of this was entirely inconsequential as Taehyung was not into it and neither did he kiss him back and he did not ask for his consent. Taehyung was extremely uncomfortable at this point, the boy kept yelling and crying for him to stop but he didn't.