Take XXX

Last thing a shirtless Jeongguk expected was to see on his door step was Taehyung. At 3am he also might add. But fate had different plans for him and one of them was to never let go of a guy named Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung saw the confusion all over Jeongguk's face,He opened the door in sweat pants and no shirt,hair messed up looking like he just got out of bed,which he probably did. As much as he didn't wanted to stare at his naked torso,his eyes were having a hard time to resist.

"Taehyung?? oh my god,what are you doing here at 3am? is everything okay?" Jeongguk rambled,definitely worried to see the older man.

"Y-yes,can I come in?" Taehyung asked him,making Jeongguk move away almost immediately. Taehyung walked inside as his eyes went again at his half naked body. Which Jeongguk noticed and realised he is standing here naked.

"Oh shit,I'll go and wear a shirt,don't want you to be uncomfortable. Please sit down,I will be back in a minute. Do you want something to drink?" Jeongguk was being too formal and the nervousness was too obvious. 

Taehyung wanted to laugh at how much he was worrying. He shook his head as a no. Jeongguk nodded and ran towards the room to change.

He walked into the living room and sat down on the familiar couch. He looked around the room,everything was the exact same as he left. He missed it alot,he missed the scent of his home,he missed this comfortable couch he and Jeongguk used to cuddle on,he misses everything about this place but most importantly he missed Jeongguk.

He took a deep breath as he thought about what they were going to talk about. He has no idea how this night would turn into. He would be either back in Jeongguk's arms or outside Jeongguk's life. There's no inbetween.

He has been thinking alot,after the whole scandal and his fucked up dream. He has mixed thoughts.

Jeongguk came back after a minute. He was wearing a matching sweat shirt now. It looked like a whole set but Jeongguk just didn't wear the shirt. Which he sometimes do when he goes to sleep. He sat down next to Taehyung but with space between them obviously not wanting to interfere his personal space.

"I'm back. I think we both know why you are here,even though the timing is weird I am still happy to see you here,im happy you haven't given up on us" Jeongguk spoke up,starting their conversation. Taehyung chuckled sarcastically.

"Us? is there an us anymore Jeonggukie? hmm I don't know. We both have alot to say to eachother but let me just say something first. I want you to know that's its okay if you don't like me anymore or if you never liked me at all. I am not mad and I get it,I am not very interesting person to be with and I have alot of trauma so who would want to be with me. So please be honest with me with whatever you have to say" Taehyung started off at a very strange note and it made Jeongguk made. He scoffed and looked at older unbelievably.

"Literally what the fuck Taehyung. I like you alot hyung and I never stopped. Let me explain myself and what happened that day. God,that bitch Eunjin,her PR team planned all this scandal so she would get clout from me. This is a big misunderstanding hyung. I begged the photographer to let me go early but that man wasn't letting me go. I knew I was late and I couldn't even text you because my phone was dead. We never kissed or literally anything else media is saying. I didn't even knew who she was until that day. I would never do something like this to you" Jeongguk tried to explain his side. Taehyung was slowly realising things.

"But you did Guk. I sat there for two hours,looking like a clown, all dressed up for you...I sat there thinking you won't do this to me but you did. I don't give a fuck about that girl. Fuck her,I am just sad. I know its not your fault that you got involved with her and your phone was dead but I'm just so mad" Taehyung replied to him,Jeongguk is confused he doesn't know what to say.