Take XVIII

(TW// MENTIONS OF PANIC ATTACK AND HOMOPHOBIA)

Flashback
28th February,2019

The day it was going to went down. Rowon knew what was going to happen today,he had it all planned. The media knew but the one who didn't knew was Kim Taehyung,a boy to precious,living in such cruel world.

Instead he thought it was going to be one of his favourite days. While his life was planning to go downhill,He was getting ready for a date. Very Ironic,he was getting dressed up for a man who was out there making sure he ruins Taehyung's whole career.

"Baby,where are we meeting again?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend through the phone.

"At four seasons hotel,8pm,babe. Did you forgot?" Rowon responded to him.

"No,no how could i? just wanted to confirm. See you there,I'm getting ready right now"

"You dont need to though,you look handsome just how you are" Rowon complimented him,which made him blush.

"Stop~ Im gonna hang up,i love you" Taehyung said to him as he heard a chuckle from Rowon.

"Hmm,you too,see you" With that Rowon hung up the phone. Taehyung put the phone aside on the dressing table.

He grabbed his chanel earings and wore them. He was looking really pretty,he wanted to look pretty for their date as the last one was months ago so he wanted to put some effort. He was wearing a white shirt with ruffles on his sleeves,tucked inside black pants. A pearl necklace decorating his neck. He wore his shoes as he looked at himself one last time.

He turned his face a little as his highlight popped out. He was so satisfied. He took bunch of selfies which he will upload later on for his fans. He barely went on social media because of how much comments affect him but he knows he has alot of supporters out there so he wants to atleast give them something.

He put the phone and the mask inside his pockets as he took the car keys in his hand.  He grabbed the coat off the hanger since its end of February,its going to be cold as fuck out there. He got out of his room and walked out of his house into the garage,soon driving off to the location.

While he was driving with some groovy music playing not in too high volume since he gets distracted easily if its higher. He heard the sound of a notification. Someone probably messaged him. He would check it once he gets out of the car or maybe after the date because he doesn't want anything from work hold him back this time.

Though he felt like maybe he should check it. He doesn't know why but despite him being happy recently,something about today feels wrong. Its like a gut feeling that making him feel strange from inside. Like something is about to go wrong but he doesn't know much.

He shrugs it off,thinking he is probably overreacting. Its nothing,he is just paranoid. Yes,thats probably it,he should not worry too much about it. He has been through alot of rough times these past months so maybe that's  why he is feeling strange when something good is happening....right.

As he reached the hotel,he realised the hotel was looking really expensive from outside. Its one of those 5 stars hotel,the building was huge and wide. He could see all these rich people getting out of their multi-million dollars cars,wearing millions just on their wrists. A getaway from the locals. All these lights around him,just from the look of it everything here looks so much expensive.