Take XXII

"Jeongguk I-"

"No shh Teahyung. Lets not talk right now. I know we have alot of things to talk about but right now we both need some time and we are obviously super exhausted. How about you go wash up and i will order us some food. Lets just relax for tonight ok?" Jeongguk said to him,Taehyung didn't argued with him because its for the best.

They were in Jeongguk's apartment right now. Taehyung wanted to talk but they know right now they wont get to any conclusions so its useless. So they just want to have a nice little time because tonight has been pretty overwhelming. They won major awards but in the end Taehyung broke down because of the pressure of being a Gay actor who is on the top.

Jeongguk saw Taehyung slowly making his way to the bathroom. "Once you are done,I'll put some clothes on the bed for you to change in,i will be in here once you are done" Jeongguk pointed at where he was standing which was living room and bathroom was in bedroom.

Taehyung slowly nodded,not looking back as he was really exhausted. Jeongguk giggled at how cute he was. He took his phone out and decided to order take out from a place nearby so it can get here early.

After a little while,Jeongguk also took a shower in the other bathroom and changed into more comfortable clothes. Surprisingly he was out before Taehyung,maybe Taehyung is taking a bath. He dimmed the lights since it was almost midnight.

Suddenly he heard the doorbell ring. It must be the food delivery. He quickly walked towards his door and opened it,he took the phone and gave the man extra tip because its already late and he always tips. He thanked him and went to his way. Jeongguk closed the door and put the food on the table.

He put the take out in dishes and brought other things,basically making the table ready for Taehyung. Once he was done he sat on the couch,looking at the delicious food infront of him. He was going to go and check on Taehyung,that's when he saw the older boy coming out of his room wearing his sweatshirt which looked big on Taehyung and some black trousers underneath,his hair still a little wet.

Taehyung looked super adorable,Jeongguk wanted to hug him just because how tiny and small he was looking. He cooed at the sight. "I am glad you are here,i was going to call you"

"Looks...yummy" Taehyung muttered in a tiny voice,Boy was really tired. Jeongguk chuckled.

"Yeah it does,now come on quickly eat before it gets cold" Jeongguk grabbed his hand and made him sit down next to him on the couch.

They both started to dig in the food as comfortable silence made its place between them. Also the food was just too good and they also missed out the after party of the award show where the highclass dinner is served so they were indeed very hungry right now.

After they were done,both of them just went to bed. Jeongguk insisted Taehyung that he can take the couch but Taehyung really didn't wanted him to sleep anywhere else other than next to him.

"No,please sleep next to me. I will need that tonight" Taehyung said to him politely with a small smile on his face.

After that smile,Jeongguk didn't even waste any second to hop on the bed. He turned off the light and laid down,facing the ceiling.

He could feel Taehyung's arm brushing next to his,it was a little awkward as both of them could sense the tension between them. Things are not good and they cant also pretend it is. They have always been close but in this situation,They both just want to be close to eachother as they used to be.

"Jeongguk....can i cuddle with you? cant really sleep like this...you know" Taehyung turned his head towards younger,voice small. He saw Jeongguk face him too now with a big smile on his handsome face.