Take XVII

Taehyung was standing infront of his own house. The place he used to call home but it doesn't feel like it anymore. He took a deep breath and started to walk inside as he still had the spare key with him. It was 6pm,he knows Rowon schedule so he wont be home for another 3 hours. Which he was mostly late so better for him as he is here for proof.

He walked inside his house and saw how abandoned it looked. Everything was a mess,looked like it hadn't been cleaned ever since he left. This weird scent was around the whole house too. Taehyung decided to not give it too much thought and just walked to the storage room where they have the security footage. Yes,the security footage of their house. They dont have much cameras inside the house but there are some.

Theres one in the hallway when you first enter the house,one in living room,one in kitchen and just one in more in second floor,thats it. Other cameras are mostly outside the house. They dont have one is bedroom because of obvious reasons but Taehyung loss since alot of shit went down in the bedroom.

Taehyung walked inside the storage room to see the computer on the right corner where most likely all the footage is. He needs to hurry up and get the fuck out of here as he already feels trapped in this place. He quickly went towards the computer and turned them on.

He saw all the cameras still running. He went to the files of the computer and saw the footage of atleast the past 9 months. He took out the USB and attached it to the device. He started to transfer all the files into the USB. His heart was beating a little too much.
As Taehyung was scrolling down,this one particular video caught his eyes,it was a long time ago.It was before his life went downhill, It was Rowon and a very famous controversial reporter sitting in their living room,on the couch. Curiosity got the best of him as he played the video footage.

He sees Rowon with this big smile on his face as he looked the middle aged man with a very demanding look. He was offering him things to eat and stuff it was all pretty boring until he finally got down to business.

"I want you to do me a favour" He heard Rowon say to the news reporter.

"Ofcourse anything for you but i dont see your famous boyfriend around" The man mentioned Taehyung, Taehyung saw Rowon rollling his eyes.

"Well,this is about him. I...i think my boyfriend is cheating on me" Rowon spoke up and Taehyung scoffed because what the fuck. He looked at the date of the footage "23rd February,2019" and he had some idea where this was going as he felt his heart breaking more.

"What? i am sorry Rowon-sshi but what can i do to help you?" he saw how reporter beleived him already. It made him mad.

"i know who he is cheating with on me. You know the last movie he is worked on,with director Ahn?" Rowon asked him. Taehyung face fell.

"Dont tell me...your boyfriend is sleeping with The director? oh my god. Fuck this could make headlines"

"I know and its not the first time either,he has done this before. Why do you think he is more popular than me? this is why. Thats why i want him to learn a lesson. Min,i know your news station is flopping and the huge conflcit in politics is coming up too. This could cover up and distract people. It could work for your benefit and mine too. So what do you say?" The more Rowon spoke the more Taehyung felt like crying. All the trauma he experienced is all because of his own boyfriend. Its hurts like a bitch.

"You are right Rowon-sshi but he is your boyfreind,this might...ruin his career and also we dont have proof" Atleast somebody has sympathy for him.

"He cheated on him with bunch of old hags so no i dont think i care anymore and about proof....i will give it you,I'll be right back" With that taehyung just shut off the video. He was trying so hard not to cry right here. It was all fucking it,this was his breaking point.