Take XL [END]

(Sooyoung and Irene's wedding dresses. You can imagine whichever dress you want on these two as I could not just pin point which one should wear which dress as they look equally gorgeous in both in my imagination)

1 year later. 

Time flies by so quickly they didn't even notice. Since the wedding they have been waiting for impatiently is finally there. 

Unfortunately it's not theirs...yet but It is Sooyoung and Irene's wedding. The last month went by so quickly in wedding preparations it was finally the big day that everyone was waiting for. 

The wedding was not public at all as this was their special day and the last thing they wanted was for the media to be here. Though there were still a lot of people invited. Them being in industry for over a decade,they had multiple friends and acquaintances they invited. Of Course,they invited their family members and their close cousins. Despite not inviting that many people there was still a lot of crowd. 

(where the ceremony will be held)

(reception)

The wedding was being held at a wedding venue which was decorated with pink and white flowers. Those two colours were the theme. There were large dangling chandeliers hanging from the ceiling,Flowers in every corner. Their wedding planner really did a lot,as she should as she was given a heap of budget for it. 

Taehyung and Jeongguk were still at home. Getting ready for the wedding.

“Jeongguk,can you come here and please help me with this tie?” Tahyung yelled out,trying to tie the tie in front of the mirror but failing every time. 

Jeongguk came out of the bathroom,all ready,wearing a black suit which fit him perfectly,his tie was also done very nicely. He looked so handsome Taehyung was having a hard time to take his eyes off his boyfriend. 

“You look so handsome right now,are you going to look this fine at our wedding too? Because I don't think I might be able to keep my hands off you” He declared,making other chuckle.