Take XXVIII

Waking up at couch is not very comfortable. Having a back pain early morning is not what Jeongguk likes.l but he brought this to himself now he has to suffer. He shifted a bit,deciding to get up since he just can't sleep anymore.

A groan escaped his lips,getting up from the couch. He turned his head towards their bedroom door. It was opened surprisingly,Jeongguk checked the time from his phone on the table. It was 10 am,He has work so he needs hurry up.

Still he needs to talk to Taehyung before he goes anywhere. He walled to their shared room and saw how bed was made,no trace of the older in the room. Well guess he has to leave the talk to later. Before he could even do anything he got a text from his manager.

Manager hyung
Come to CEO office before,you have interview later on.

Jeongguk sighed,of course the fucking scandal. How did he forgot about that? well thats least of his priorities right now so he really doesn't give a fuck. It was a photo taken at completely wrong time.

He did his morning routine,changed his clothes and just ran out of the apartment. he will grab breakfast during the drive,which is just going to be his iced Coffee.

Once he reached the CEO office,The CEO went straight to the point,asking if he is dating The model. Which Jeongguk denied immediately,he doesn't have to lie. He did not even knew who that girl was till yesterday. CEO reminded him that he still is a rookie actor,they dont have a dating ban on him but its better to appear as the hot new rising actor who is single to the public as that attracts alot of attention.

Putting the younger in hottest bachelors of the country. Just another publicity trick to gain fans. CEO gave him lecture about some other things and that was about it.

His manager took him to the set of the anticipated interview. Internet was in shambles after the scandal,Jeongguk's company will release the statement after the interview so they can enjoy the attention while it lasts.

The Make up artist and stylist did their best to style the male up,making him look super hot. He was looking too good for some useless interview. He pushed his hair with his hands,looking at mirror with a little weak smile on his face.

He saw director giving him the cue to walk into the extravagant set. He saw the host giving him the biggest smile,cameras rolling.

"Ah Here we have Jeon Jeongguk who has everyone on the edge of their seats right now. Please Welcome him!" Host said to him as they shook hands.

"Hello,i am Jeon Jeongguk and im very honored to be here"

"We are honored to have you,let's sit we have alot to talk about" The Host said ,following with a sarcastic chuckle. Jeongguk nodded and sat down on one of the seats.

"So right now,there is one question that everyone wants to ask. So I won't beat around the Bush and be straightforward" The host said to him making Jeongguk tired already.

"Go ahead with the question then"

"Is Korea's Youngest bachelor Dating Bae Eunjin? Are you finally taken? " He questioned him.

"Eunjin is a very beautiful girl but no we are not dating,its just a big misunderstanding we are only coworkers" Jeongguk cleared it up but the other man looked like he wasn't satisfied with the answer.

"There's no way that's it. We heard that you were found kissing her outside a building,I don't kiss my coworkers " He tried to make a joke out of it but it's not funny.

"No,thats not what happened at all. I believe your sources are all wrong. I never kissed Eunjin-sshi. We were shooting for a photoshoot together and later she just hugged me as an thank you for working with her. No kissing or anything else happened,it was all pure business related" Jeongguk went straight to the point he knows how much these hosts love drama and he won't give it to them.