Take XXIII

"Taehyung finally,took your time coming home didn't you? its 3pm what time did i asked you to come?" Rowon asked,sitting on the couch in living room,his legs crossed. He took a sip of the coffee in his hand.

"1pm.." Taehyung mumbled.

"Yes,why are you late? are you fucking Hoseok now that you don't have your little Jeongguk to fuck with anymore?" Rowon asked with a grin on his face. Taehyung felt disgusted by this man.

"I am not fucking anyone. I met Hyung after awhile so i just wanted to spend time with him. Im going to my room,dont disturb me unless its important" Taehyung showed him some attitude which triggered Rowon.

"Dont fucking show me attitude Taehyung,you know what will happen if you do right? so don't even fucking dare" He glared at the other boy,who looked away and walked to his room.

He entered the room and looked around. Its finally it,he wont come here for awhile now. Its finally going to end,he can finally be happy. His company and Jeongguk company knows what is going to happen,they already informed them. Jeongguk angency wouldn't have gotten involved but Jeongguk was one of the main witness of the abuse Taehyung suffered from so he insisted to get the older justice.

Both of the companies decided to support them throughout the whole process. They have their statements ready of what is happening and why mainly Taehyung is taking legal actions against his boyfriend. Police wasn't ready to investigate or arrest the high class actor without any prove,so Jeongguk gave them the USB with all of footage which was consented by the house owner,who is Taehyung.

Now everything is ready,only thing that left is the phone so he can make his case stronger. Once he gets that,Rowon will get arrested and only the trials would be left. He is praying to God it all goes smoothly. He really does not want to deal with that guy after this.

He quickly went to the closet and took one of the suitcase out.He took out his clothes and just threw them inside. Some other essential things he needs,as he wont come back to his house until the trial is over. He needs clothes atleast worth a week or two. He just threw the stuff in, if Rowon came and saw him do this he will most probably think Taehyung is trying to run away or something.

He packed it all up and zipped the bag. Now the most important thing. He needs to find Rowon's phone. Rowon was in living room watching TV,he already looked and saw he didn't have his phone. He furrowed his eyebrows as he scanned the room but the phone was nowhere to be found.

After checking all the drawers and looking around,still nothing. He took a deep breath as he was slowly panicking. He took out his phone and put it on night stand. He went out of the room,straight to where Rowon was.

"Rowon?"

"What do you want Taehyung?" He asked,already bothered by him. As if his presence irritates him.

"Where is your phone ?" When Taehyung asked,he saw Rowon ears perk up. Before the older could think more deeply,Taehyung spoke again. "I lost my phone,can you call me through yours?"

"Its in the Guest room,call yourself and Taehyung...no funny business because i would know" He was threatening him. Taehyung was indeed scared.

He slightly nodded,turning around as he went to the guest room. Thats where he usually fucks the people he brings from outside,Rowon says Taehyung should be happy he isn't fucking them in there room,fucking asshole like he didn't actually did that.

He tried to keep calm because everywhere he looked around this house,it just keeps on reminding Him on Rowon. He got inside the room and saw the phone on the table. His heartbeat was getting louder like his heart was going to jump out of his chest.