Take XXV

"I cannot do this" Jeongguk huffed,complaining about the script. Jin rolled his eyes,his head resting on the table,literally judging Jeongguk who was throwing a fit like a teenager.

"Yes you can Jeongguk"

"I certainly cannot"

"Come on it's just a kiss" Jin tried to make it better but Jeongguk scoffed,a sarcastic chuckle escaping his lips.

"KISS?!? it says we have to make out!!" Jeongguk exclaimed. Jin shoots up from his seat,Glaring at the younger.

"For ten seconds !! that's it. Stop making a fuss about this Jeonggukie. It's Taehyung's first day after all that drama. Do you really want to give him a hard time on his first day? Do you think he will like it if he finds out you don't want to kiss him? After all, even if you don't want to, you have to,this is your job" Jin tried to put some sense through the younger head whose head fell down in disappointment in himself.

"You are right I'm sorry,I just don't want to push him into something he doesn't want. After all that i don't know if he would be okay with us kissing"

"Jeonggukie,he has to be okay. No offense to you but Taehyung is an professional actor who has been in this industry for more than a decade now,he knows how to separate his personal and private life,he kissed people during all that shit he went through,i think he will be more than okay to kiss you,after all its you" Jin smirked at him when he saw how Jeongguk ears perk up when he heard the last line.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Come on, are you really asking me this? Let me put it like this,if anyone in the world Taehyung would like to kiss right now,it would be you. You are his safe place and his weakness,i think we all know what i meant by that" Jin words really made him feel a little more confident than before,trying to hide his stupid smile which Jin definitely noticed.

"Do we have a problem here?" Both of the boys snapped their heads towards the entrance of the trailer.

They saw Taehyung and Hoseok coming in. Guess they are done talking,The moment he and Taehyung came to the set,Older ran off to Hoseok and just started to talk with him so Jeongguk had no choice but to complain about the script to Jin.

"No,not really. Why?" Jin replied.

"We just heard yelling,thought you and Guk were arguing so we came to check in. It's good that it is cool. Anyway,time to go,Namjoon-sshi is already pretty impatient so let's go" Taehyung told them with a nice smile directed to Jeongguk. He suddenly felt his cheeks heat up,flustered,looking away making older chuckle.

Jin sensed the tension and nodded. He walked by Taehyung and Hoseok,walking out. Hoseok followed him. Jeongguk slowly started to walk out too. Once he realized it was only him and Taehyung in the room,Taehyung walked by his side.

"You look excited for today," Jeongguk commented on Taehyung's bright expression. "Why wont i? i lowkey missed this"

"Hmm me too...did you read the today's script?" Jeongguk asked him shyly,he doesn't even know why he is acting like a virgin with a crush. Taehyung chuckled at the question,knowing exactly where he was getting at.

"Ofcourse Gukkie what kind of question is that? or wait,are you feeling shy because we are going to kiss today?" He teased him,Jeongguk eyes widened he looked away feeling Taehyung eyes on him.

"N-no why would i be shy,it's not like its my first kiss pfft-"

"-no it's because you are kissing me,Your crush is showing baby" Taehyung flicked his chin and fastened his pace,going closer to Hoseok.