Chapter 22

Matt's POV

I got a call from Jack Johnson saying he had a party tonight & I was down for it considering not many parties go around. I had to keep my eye on Y/n though. The Jacks throw a hell of a party & tons of people go. Especially at night.
"Hey man, what's up?" I hold the phone against my ear. "I'm having a sick party at my house tonight at 8 on the dot, wanna come?" Johnson asks. "Alright, I'll think about it." "Don't wanna miss it. Cya." I hang up & place my phone down on the counter. I go downstairs & see Y/n eating an apple. "Y/n, is it okay if we go to a party tonight? Johnson invited us over." The coach sinking as I sit down. "Mm.. Okay. Dont want to stay at home all day." She calmy says taking a bite of her apple. I mumble, signaling y/n to let me have a bite. She turns towards me & places the apple infront of my face. I take a big bite & laugh into it.

She widens her eyes as she examines the spot I bit. I laugh & rest my feet on top of her thighs. I see y/n looking over at the carpet. Her eyes staying there. "What are you thinking about?" I ask, fiddling with the string of my joggers. She blinks, looking at the screen. "Nothing really, just about the party.." She takes another bite. "You'll be fine. I wont take my sight off of you. Ill protect you." I say scooting towards her. She smiled at me with a chunk of apple in her cheek. She was so adorable I couldnt help but giggle.

-7:23 PM

I change my clothes to a flannel which was blue and black with white strips going across, black pants, and white sneakers. I put on my gold necklace & put a black snapback on. I always have my gold necklace on me, not for any reason. I just got used to wearing it. I walk outside my door & knock on the bathroom door. "Come in." A muffled voice said. I open the door & see Y/n applying some mascara. She looked amazing. On her was a tight black dress, making her curves pop out, with sleeves of floral net design. A small opening was in the middle, revieling a portion of her cleavage accompanied with some black platformers. "Baby." I say walking towards her.

"You look just ..wow." I say glancing at her body. "Thank you." She smiles. She puts the masara cap back on. She walks towards me & cups my cheeks, leaning in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around her lower back. Her hand trails down to my neck & parts her lips again. I follow her steps & my hand now rests on top of her butt. She pulls away & turns around to continue her makeup. I give her butt a slight squeeze before she could leave.

Y/n's POV

We arrive at the Jacks' house & man, was this place filled. "Yoo Matt, glad you made it dude." Johnsons hand greets matts, giving him a patt in the back. "Hello there." Jack says, shaking my hand. "Hi." I smile back. He was really polite unlike some of the other jerks around here. "You guys go ahead & have fun. Ill be over by the DJ if you need me." He says & jogs away. "What do you want to do babe?" Matt asks, staring at my eyes. His eyes are so dreamy, whenever I see them I get this spark inside me. My thoughts were interupted when the song "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran played through the speakers. My eyes lit up & i grab Matts hand leading him towards the dance floor. I stop in my tracks.

"Mind if we dance for a bit?" I ask calmly. "Sure babydoll." He cooed. I wrap my arms around his neck & his arms rested around my waist. We swayed slowly to the song. "Darling I will be loving you till were seventy. And baby my heart could still fall as hard at twenty three. And im thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways.." I smile as we inch closer, our foreheads touching. This was the perfect moment. I felt like me & Matt were the only ones there even though there were many dancing just like us. It felt so romantic, it made me get a knot in my stomach. I could feel his breathing under my nose.

"So honey now, take me into your loving arms.." Matt swings me down, his hand supporting my back. I glance at his eyes full of determination, sparkling through the ceiling lights. A shiver made it way throughout my whole body. "Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.." Matt leans in and passionately kisses me. Everytime we kiss,I fall for him all over again. I felt like the love me & Matt had was something people would die for. This felt so right. "Place your head on my beating heart.." He swings me back up & takes my hand in his & places it on his chest as he inches closer towards me.

His steady heart beat relaxes me by the second. It beated a slight bit faster as our noses almost touched. The faster it beated the more I fell in love. I didnt know how I was feeling at the moment. I felt special... "Maybe we found love right where we are.." I sing along, admiring his lips. His lips curve into a warm smile & they lean towards mine. I kiss back & smile into it. I couldnt stop smiling. I was feeling something ive never felt before. It felt strange yet it made me feel like I couldnt be any more fascinated. I rest my head on his shoulder. A while after, the music stops & everyone wanders off. "Yo Matt, Y/n!" Jack calls over. We head towards him, surrounded by group of people. Around him was Taylor, Gilinsky, Nash, Cameron & someother people I didnt recognize. "We're playing truth or dare, wanna join?" His eyes showed excitement. I look over at Matt & he turns towards me, his eyebrows shooting up. I nodded, assuring him I was okay with it. We sit down & i examine the bottle moving slightly in the middle.

"Okay who wants to go first?" Johnson claps his hands together. "Me." A blonde chick raises her hand. She spins the bottle. The slower it got, the more excitement there were in peoples eyes.It lands on Jack Gilinsky. Ooo's and mumbled laughs filled our ears. "Truth or dare?" She asks seductively,swinging her shoulders a bit. "Truth." He says taking a sip of his drink. "Who out of this room would you have sex with?" Everybody laughs & waits desperately at jack for his answer. ".. I would say you." He smirks. Johnson starts cracking up as Gilinsky turns bright red. "Whos next?" Johnson asks. "Ill go." A boy with bright blue eyes blurted. I think I overhead people calling him Nash.

He spins the bottle & it lands on Matt. I look over at him & giggle a little. He chuckles & shakes his head. "Alrightttt Matthewww." He sighs. "Truth or dare?" He smirks. "Ill pick dare." He grins. "I dare you to go in the closet & have 7 Minutes In Heaven with Y/n." He laughs. My body tenses up. I look down & I bite my lip at how nervous I was. "Go on." Nash smirks. Matt looks over at me & lightly chuckles in embarassment. I stand up & fake a smile. I wasnt comfortable. Was I ready for this? No I wasn't. My stomach felt like it had a knot around it. Me & Matt make our way to the closet slowly when someone pushes us inside & closes the door. I stumble a bit on his foot, making him fall on his butt. "Sorry Matt." I laugh as he gets up. My hands and stomach start heating up as he looks at my eyes, his lips slightly parted.

He takes a step closer to me. He cups my face & attacks my lips, making them move in sync. My hands traveled to his neck, tugging at his hair tips. Our toungues collide as he picks me up, placing me around his waist. He pins me against the wall, supporting my body. I wrap my legs around him & start massaging his neck. He pulls away go & I stare at his eyes full of lust. He kisses my jaw, making me pant. His hand slowly caresses my thigh, making their way up. I pull away out of breath & get on my feet. "Matt, Im not ready for this.." I say looking down, worried I might have dissapointed him.

He puts his thumb on my chin, lifting my head up. "Its fine babydoll. I can wait as long as you want me to. I dont want you doing something youre not comfortable with." He says & I nod. "Thank you." I smile. He kisses my forhead. Matt checks his watch. "We've been in here for only 3 and a half minutes...I have an idea. " He smirks. I instantly knew what he was thinking about. "I bang on the wall & you make noises, got it?" He asks, his eyes full of excitement. I nod, giggling a bit.

He lightly bangs on the wall. I start heavy panting, making sure it was loud enough to be heard outside. "COCK!" I hear someone scream. That was definitly Taylor. I was about to start cracking up when i cover my mouth up. Matt bangs the wall at a quicker pace & I start making moaning sounds. It was so embarassing to be honest, but it was so funny at the same time. After all the sounds and bangs, theres knocking on the door. "Break it up. 7 minutes is over." I hear across the door. It was Nash. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Hold on." I whisper. I turn towards Matt & mess up his hair, dragging it towards different directions. We laugh lightly as i unbutton two or three of his buttons, making it seem more realistic. I mess my hair up a bit too but not as much. We open the door & all eyes were on us. I felt my cheeks heat up. We sit down & try holding in our laughter. "Y/n, you should be more quiet next time." Nash blurted out. He started cracking up as we held hands, chuckling at the the thought of what actually occured. "Alright," Johnson chuckled, raising his eyebrows. "Who's next?"