Chapter 9

Matt's POV

I grab the disc & put the movie in the dvd player. We layed down on the bed & started watching the movie.

A black shadow was approaching the girl in the screen & at this point y/n was really close to me. The movie went silent for a moment & then... the shadow screeches & enters the girls body in a snap. The sudden jumpscare made y/n jump & she held on to me. I then wrapped my arms around her.

"Its only a movie. Im here."
I reassured her.

She layed her head by my shoulder with her hand resting on my chest & her foot overlapping mine a bit.

She was so warm & comfortable. I could stay like this forever.

I look at y/n & she's biting her lip. She must be pretty scared.

I hug her a bit tighter so she'll feel safe in my arms.

When the movie ended, we just stayed there in the same position. It was about 1 in the morning. I turn off the TV & its dark in the room. I cover y/n & i with my bed covers & i see her close her eyes. She looks like an angel sleeping. We were so close to each other.

I could hear her soft gentle breaths. It was relaxing. Y/n then startled me from my thoughts & she moved to the side, her whole body now facing me & she dug her head in my chest. I put my arm around her & drifted off to sleep.

A/N

I know this chapers short, sorry! I was in a hurry, but thank you guys for the reads. I love you! :*