Chapter 26

Just a little note that the part that says ( ) means the first letter of your name. Okay, you can go on ahead and read now.

Matt's POV

Today is the day Y/n turns 17, meaning we'll be the same age, also meaning I get to give her a special something for the day. I'm going to make this the best birthday she'll ever have. I run into the bedroom & climb on the bed, jumping furiously. She lifts her head up. I laugh as I see her struggling to stay still. "What the fuck. Matt." She groans, stuffing her face in the pillow. "Get up." I chuckle, slowing my jumps. "No." She muffles into the pillow.

I jump one last time & sit on her body. "Get up, get up, get up." I laugh making the bed move. She turns her head towards me. "You're lucky you're cute." She says raising her eyebrows. "What time is it?" She mumbles. "It's almost 1 in the afternoon and also time for your birthday." I longate the y. I start kissing all over her face.

"Matt." She giggles as I kiss the bridge of her nose. I give her lips the last kiss and she smiles. "That was a nice way of waking me up." She chuckles, rubbing her eyes. I grin. She lays her head on the pillow again. "Come on now, breakfast is downstairs. We got a long day ahead of us. Chop chop." I get off of her and tap her butt.

-

I wrap my arms around her waist as she cleans the dishes. I kiss her neck softly & say "Get dressed in something cute later." I let go & walk upstairs to the bedroom. I pick out a violet shirt with the number 81 on it, black pants, and boots. I put a grey beanie over my head, making my hair tips stand out. As I brush my teeth, I hear the door open. Y/n walks in and goes to the closet.

Y/n's POV

I fiddle through the clothes in my closet and I pick out a tight blue stripped, long sleeve shirt, light blue jeans, and black vans. I change my clothes, and wrap a white and black flannel around my waist. As I walk over to the bathroom, Matt comes out, smirking. It takes me a moment to realize. "Did you see me change?" I chuckled with my lips opened. "Maybe." He said and closed the door. I roll my eyes and take out my makeup bag. I make a small wing at my top eyeliner by the end, add mascara & let my messy bun go.

I brush through my wavy hair and part it in half. I french braid my hair from top to bottom in each side. I put a watch over my wrist and add a sweet perfume on my neck, arms and shirt. I go downstairs & see Matt waiting for me by the kitchen. He smiles at me as I walk towards him. He carries me up & puts me on the counter. He walks inbetween my legs as I look down on him.

I raise my eyebrow up at him. "You look so adorable." He smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You look so handsome." I smile back, staring at his eyes. "I want to give you something." He says, as he reaches for his pocket. I look at his every action and out a small jewelry box he takes. He hands me it and I push the top up.

There layed the the most beautiful necklace ive ever layed eyes on. It was a skinny shiny necklace, with a small heart hanging in the middle. I was speechless. "Matt, this is beautiful." I say as I jump off the counter. He picks up the necklace and walks behind me. He puts his arms over my head and under my braids, the cold necklace resting on my collarbone. He clips it together.

"Open the heart." He says. I look down and open the heart. Inside were the initials, "M+( )" My heart melted. It was beautiful. "Matt.. It's amazing. Thank you so much." I engulf him in a hug. "Anything for you baby. But the day's not over yet birthday girl. I got this all planned out." He lets go & motions me to follow him. I get in the car seat and he starts the engine.

-

We arrive at what looked like a park & i took Matts hand as he lead me somewhere. "Vuala." Matt says. We stop, making my eyes lit up. Matt had arranged a picnic in the nicest way possible. A blanket was on the ground, along with two big baskets on top and rose petals surrounding it. We sat down & he opened the first basket, chuckling. "Okay, so in this basket we have," he clears his throat. "Subway," I giggle at his acting.