Chapter 35

I feel my arms wrapped around someones torso. I open my eyes and see Matt above me. His chin was resting on my head while his hand supported my body. His hair tips were wavy, sticking out and he just looked amazing. He looked so cute and fuzzy. If that makes any sense. Light snores escaped his lips while I gently rub his chest, examining how it rises and falls with every breath he took. I look over at the clock and it was just 4:21 AM. I barely got any sleep.

I lift my head to meet up with Matts and my eyes immediatly spot directly on his eyes. He looked so peaceful. I drag my hand up and carress his cheek softly with my thumb. He nudges a little towards my body, making me stop. I rest my hand on his jaw with my thumb still on his cheek.

A warm smile appears on my face as I start thinking about how this amazing person is mine. He's my savior. He still stays with me after the many breakdowns and problems i've had and Im guessing they get pretty annoying. But he's not like others. He's perfect to me.

"I can feel you staring at me." He mumbles, scaring the crap out of me. "Jesus." I exhale, bringing my hand towards his shoulder. "You scared me." He chuckles and brings his body lower so his face was infront of mine. "Did I wake you up?" I frown slightly. "Nah. Well yes, but I dont mind." He smiles. "I'm sorry." I peck his chin.

"It's okay doll." He flutters his eyes open and they stay looking at mine. "You're so cute." I smile. "Not as cute as you." He tickles my side. "Matt." I exclaim giggling. "Shh. Its 4 AM, you don't want people getting the wrong idea." He smirks. I roll my eyes and stare at his lips. I watched how he licked his lips and just how perfectly shaped they were.

His lips connected mine, unexpectedly. I close my eyes, feeling his warm lips against mine. I rest my palm by where his neck and jaw connect with my thumb on his cheek, allowing him to get closer. He turns over slightly, deepening the kiss. Our lips moved in sync and every few seconds, one of us would pull away to catch out breaths. He slightly squeezes my hip, pulling me closer sending goosebumps up my stomach.

"Y/n." He mumbled against my lips. The past 20 minutes were spent by us holding each other as close as possible. The room filled with the sounds of us catching our breaths and the noises our lips made when they touched and seperated again. His lips fit right into mine as he softly sucked on my bottom lip.

My toungue slipped into his mouth without warning, making our lips find a perfect place while our toungues massaged against each other. I loved this feeling. I never knew kissing could feel so good. And I wasn't used to kissing for a long time, so I enjoyed doing it with the one I dearly loved.

His hands lifted my shirt a bit so they rested on my bare waist. I was so focused in the passion of the kiss. I hummed lowly as he bit my bottom lip softly. He pulled away catching his breath. His lips were shiny and swollen from all the kissing and sucking and biting.

I run my hand through his hair, watching him take deep breaths. I take a quick glimpse at the clock. 4:56 AM. We spent almost half an hour kissing. It went by faster than I expected. "Matt-" His lips attached to mine before I could utter another word.

The butterflies I got in my stomach returned, just like whenever we would reattach our lips. He cups the side of my face and licks my bottom lip for entrance. I gave entrance and rested my hands on his chest. Our toungues collided against each other once again. I turn my head a bit more to the side, deepening the kiss.

"You're so good at this." He practically moaned. I trailed my hand under his shirt, massaging his abs, running my finger through the traces. His hand trailed down to my butt, giving it a light squeeze, making me gasp lowly against his lips.

My kisses begin getting more sloppy and gentle as I feel my eyes getting heavy. Having my eyes closed for so long made me more sleepy. He pulls away from my lips and his lips were rosy and plump. "Get some rest, baby girl." He cooed.