Chapter 31

Just to put it out there, from now on it will always be in your POV, so I won't be adding who's POV it is. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. :* I love you guys.

I stop, as I think I hear my name. I take the headphone out of one of my ears and bite my lip in concentration. I was sure I heard something. "Matt! Y/n!" I hear. It was Matt's mom. I take my headphones off and set my phone on the bed. I head downstairs and see Matt pulling a chair to sit down.

I sit down and there were three plates with rice and chicken. I sit down next to Matt and begin eating. I feel his look on me, almost as if uninterested at his food. Matt's mom joins. "So.. care to explain why you guys got suspended?" She took a spoonsful.

"Um, well we fought someone at school, but it was last friday." Matt says, gulping his food down. "Why exactly?" She raises an eyebrow. I sat there eating my food in silence as Matt did all the talking. "Y/n's ex threatened her, so I beat him up." He took a sip of his water.

"That was very brave but fighting is never the answer." She states. "Eh." Matt shrugs making me giggle. "You're still grounded. But if it makes you feel better ill only make it for tonight." She says. "Yayyy" I say, randomly. "Since I know you two sleep together, I'm guessing tonight it won't go like that." She smirks.

"You're right." Matt states. As I place the spoon in my mouth, Matt places his hand on my thigh, sending shivers up my stomach. "I'm sure you guys can survive one night away from each other." Matt's mom says, almost sounding like a question. He rubs my thigh slowly. "Yep." I let out.

I glare at him, motioning him to stop. He smirks and licks his lip, looking down. His hand travels up my thigh. "Um.. I'm done with my food. Excuse me." I say and quickly get up. I place the plate in the sink and wash it. I wipe my hand in the towel and turn around. I gasp as I see Matt in front of me. His hands rested beside me, on the counter. "Shit. You scared the crap out of me." I say under my breath.

He stares at my eyes. His pupils suddenly turn larger. "You tease." I had the sudden urge to just kiss him. I kiss his lips and wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses back and lifts his arms, carrying me off my feet. He swings side to side, making my feet dangle.

He puts me down and kisses my forehead. We go upstairs and I frown at him as I close the door. He throws a kiss towards me and I throw one back. He smiles and closes the door.

-

I take a relaxing shower. I lay in the tub, closing my eyes, taking in the aroma of the soap. I could just fall asleep here. I started getting really sleepy so I decided to dry myself. I put on black joggers and a loose shirt above my belly button with short sleeves. I walk out the door, taking down my ponytail.

I felt irritated, for some reason. I wanted to get in that bed so badly. I felt so tired. I quickly do a midway ponytail, not pulling my hair out completely and plop on the bed. I put the covers over me and closed my eyes. It was warm and the sound of the clock ticking made it more relaxing. Sleep took over me almost instantly.

-

My eyes open and they roam around the room. It was still dark. I blink a couple of times and yawn. I look at the clock. 3:26 AM. It was the middle of the night. I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep. A couple of minutes later, I open my eyes again, realizing I couldnt sleep.

I take the covers off me and get up off the bed. I open the door ever so gently and tip toe towards Matts door. I cautiously open it. I close it slowly behind me and I walk towards his bed. I stare at his face; light snores coming out of his mouth.

His hair was messy and sticking out the sides. I lightly press my knee against the bed. "Matt." I whisper, moving him slightly. "Matt." I say again, moving him with more force. "Huh." His eyes shot open, looking around. "I can't sleep." I sit on the edge. He closed his eyes. "Come here." He grunts with his raspy voice.

I lift the covers and snuggle quietly towards him. "Sorry I woke you up." I cooed. He wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Its alright princess." He kisses my forehead, making me smile. I wiggle my head towards his neck and breath in his vanilla scent. This was way more relaxing than sleeping in a cold bed, alone.

I snake my arm towards his back and feel him push me closer. Our legs intertwine on top of each other. "I love you." He mumbles on my head. I feel the slight vibration of his voice. "I love you too." I say. "You're so comfortable. And warm and cuddly." He mumbles, his grip toghtening a bit more. I felt secured in his arms. "I could hold you in my arms forever."

A/N
This chapter was short, but I said I might update tonight, so I did. Tomorrow I might not update. I'll be busy out. But yeah, thanks for the reads! It means a lot to me, considering I like writing this and some of you are actually interested in my story, it makes me happy. So I again, will try to update tomorrow. OH AND YEAH, YOURE ALL BEAUTIFUL And you have something on your nose. Ha made you look. No? K bye.