Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

I woke up being shaken. I flutter my eyes open & I see Matt. "Babe, wake up. Time for schoolll." He said leaning down, giving me a peck. "Ugh." I groan. My head was hurting again... Wonderful. I get up & go downstairs to eat breakfast. "Morning Mrs.Espinosa." i say pretty groggy. "Goodmorning y/n. i have to go to work. Say bye to Matt for me. Bye!" She says heading out the door... Alrighty then. I eat breakfast & head upstairs to go to the bathroom. I wash my face & brush my teeth. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist & neck resting on my shoulder.

He started leaving feather like kisses by the rear end of my neck. He slowly went lower down to my collarbone, knowing it drove me crazy. It sent chills down my spine. He nibbled at my earlobe. "Matt.." I warned. He chuckled & went to his bedroom. I finished brushing my teeth & i change into a black plain shirt with a pocket at the top right, a tan flannel with black pants & white vans. I put my hair into a decent ponytail & put on eyeliner & mascara. I grab my phone & wait for Matt downstairs. Theres 20 minutes left for school to start. "Matt." I exclaim looking at the ceiling. "Patience babe. Beauty takes time." He yells from upstairs. I giggle at his response & with that he comes downstairs.

He was wearing a grey shirt, black pants & black vans. His hair was a perfect mess. "Lets go y/n. I waited for about an hour for you to get finished." He sarcastically scoffed, going out the door. "Oh my, im sorry to have kept you waiting, Espinosa." I gasp, putting my hand at my chest. "Oh stop it." He said, doing an imaginary hair flip. I grin & we get in the car, making our way towards school.

-

We walked inside the school building & surprisingly, I didnt get as many stares. Me & Matt walk to his homeroom so I could drop him off first, hand in hand. "You sure you can go on your own?" Matt asked as we stopped in front of his classroom. "Ill be fine babe.. dont worry." I assure him adding a smile. "Alright then, ill see you in last block." He said leaning for a kiss. The kiss lasted about 7 seconds when.. "Matthew! Nows not the time!" Matts teacher said, tapping the door. We chuckle as we let go. "Bye." He says, walking in "Bye." I noticed people were staring at me..

I go to homeroom, being aware of my surroundings. As im walking in the hallway, a girl pushes my ponytail down. God how I hated that. I turn around shocked & she giggles as she walks by me. I scoff. Dont cry. I take a deep breath & keep on walking. I made it to homeroom safely.. I guess you could say.

Middle block

For middle block, I had p.e, where I sit alone in a bench & go on twitter. This time though, we had to excersize.My head hurt in an indescribeable pain. I didnt take any pills this morning. We had to switch different types of excersizes whenever they blew the whistle. Pass the ball, jumprope, running & push ups.

They put me in my groups & i started with push ups. We had to do 20 & surprisingly I did them all. I get up & sigh as they blow the whistle. I go over to where we pass the ball around & everyone threw it to their friends, when it landed on George, one of Luis' friends..

His eyes trailed each person & stopped right at me. He smirks & chuckles a bit before swinging his arm back. He throws the ball & i turn my head looking down. The ball hits my head firmly, making me fall back unconscious. I immediatly black out.

Matt's POV.

Middle block. Where the hell is y/n. ive been worried sick. I struggle doing my work, not able to get y/n off my mind. Millions of thoughts rushed through my head. Bad thoughts. Maybe she felt sick, her heads been hurting for the past couple of days.. But she has nowhone to pick her up early..so I really had no idea. My body got a bit heated, knowing y/n's not by my side & me having no clue what could of happened, made me tense up.

Last block ended & I walked around the building, cautiously trying to find a sight of y/n. I couldn't find her anywhere. I decided to accept the thought that she maybe did leave early. I walk home, hoping y/n would be there when I arrive. I was still worried. She hasn't even texted me.. I arrive home & I open the door with my key. As I open the door, I hear nothing but silence.

"Y/n?" I ask, not too high. "Babe?" I go to the kitchen & she's not there. I hurry upstairs & open the bathroom. Nothing. I walk to my room & open the door. Y/n was sleeping in the bed, with a pair of joggers & the hoodie I gave her. She was wearing socks & a low messy bun. I sighed in relief & drop my bookbag beside the door. I go over her & bent down a bit. "Babe?" I ask, poking her cheek. She flutters her eyes open & sort of looked surprised.

"Matt.." She cooed, rubbing her eyes. "What happened baby?" I say putting my arm around her, letting her head rest in my shoulder. "I blacked out in pe. Luis' friend, George, threw a ball at me. So I went to the clinic & they suggested I went home. So that's what I did & I took a hot quick shower & immediately fell asleep." She explained, examining my fingers. "I'm sorry baby." I say engulfing her in a hug. "The good thing is that your okay now, right?" I ask, rubbing her back. "Yeah.." She sighs. I trail my hands down to the back of her thighs & motion her to jump. She jumps & wraps her legs around my waist. I carry her downstairs & sit on the couch.

I looked at her features & admired her. She was so beautiful. "Y/n I love you. And.. I mean it. You mean so much to me." I say, intertwining our fingers. "Matt.. I love you too. You help me keep my smile on. And I can't thank you enough for that." She says smiling. We kiss, our lips moving in sync. My hands rested at her waist, while hers rested at my neck. It was so passionate. It felt so special. I smile into the kiss & she ends up giggling on my lips. Y/n was sure something.

A/N

Okayss so for those who have read this, yes I did change it. I didn't think I was ready to handle all the things with y/n so I changed it. I hope you like it though. Almost 600 reads doeee. ❤❤ i love you guys.Bye!✌