Chapter 33

7 months later

Me and Matt decided to visit colleges within New Jersey for the time being. Just thinking about how college life was near made me scared but also felt good knowing I've come this far.

We pulled up to Rowan University. I stopped the engine. I looked over at Matt. He was napping and he looked so peaceful. His mouth parted, light snores escaping his lips. "Matt." I said. He closed his lips and didn't respond. I hover over his seat and kiss his lips. His lips lightly move as he starts waking up. I kiss down his jaw towards his neck, earning a low moan from him. "Come on babe." I mumble, waiting for him to act.

He suddenly grasps my hips and props me on his waist. He looked up at me. His hair was a mess due to him moving around in his sleep. He attaches his lips to mine out of surprise. His hand supports my lower back as I wrap my hands around his neck. Our toungues collide. He roughly kisses my jaw, making me close my eyes. He nibbles at my sweet spot and leaves a love bite. "You're beautiful. Did you know that?" He pulls away out of breath. "You're always reminding me, so I'm starting to believe it."

"I love you babe." He whispers on my neck and blows on it. I press my shoulders to my neck, giggling. "That tickles." He smiles. "I love you too." I murmur. He starts tickling the sides of my stomach. "Matt stop!" I say in between fits of laughter. I start moving all sorts of ways as he goes more towards the center of my stomach. "Matt." I exclaim. He stops and giggles as I now lay on him. I sigh in relief. I look at him and start laughing again. "Let's go." I smile, opening the door. I get off of him and we step out of the car.

-

We finished touring the campus and I was starving by now. "Let's go get frozen yogurt." Matt whines. "Please." He does his signature pout. "Alright alright. We'll get frozen yogurt." I chuckle. "I love you." He longates the you. "I love you too." I mock him. We pull up at the parking lot. We pick a cup of our style and feel it up with our favorite flavor and goodies. We paid for the frozen yogurt and head back in the car.

"Aren't you hungry? Did I make you buy frozen yogurt?" Matt asks. "No dummy, I'm just driving. I can't eat while driving." I say in all seriousness. "You're so adorable." I smile at his words. "Here." He says. I see a spoonsful of frozen yogurt in front of my face. I take it in my mouth. "Thanks babe." I say. "I'm such a great boyfriend." He cockingly chuckled. "The best."

-

We arrive home and I try to get the last remains of frozen yogurt as we walk to the door. "Babe, theres nothing there. Give up." He chuckles as he opens the door. "Shut up." I giggled. I throw it away and sit on the couch. I lightly sink as Burnie climbs next to me on the couch. I rub his head. "You're such a cutie. Yes you are." I say like a little kid. He licks my nose and I laugh. He jumps on me making me fall back. I scream and end up laughing my ass off as he keeps licking my face. "Aye. Get off my girlfriend dude." Matt jokingly says and taps Burnie. He looks at Matt and wags his tail. "What? You want to fight?" He throws his hands up.

I laugh at his goofish actions. "Swing first. Come on." He says, jumping side to side, shaking his hands. Burnie stays there wagging his tail. Matt growls and picks Burnie up. He puts him over his head and throws him gently on the couch. He puts his finger in his face. "Don't touch my girl again." He raises his eyebrows. Burnie simply licks his finger making Matt grin. "You're such a dork." I laugh. "What'd you say? You want to throw hands too?"

"Come at me pretty boy." I smirk, standing up. "You said so." He runs towards me and puts me over his shoulder. He growls. I punch his back as he drags me upstairs and throws me on the bed. He gets on top of me and lifts my foot up. "Tap out." He says. Instead I roll over, and hover over him. I hold his hands down. "You're quite the fighter. Me likey."

He licks his lips. I giggle and stare at his eyes. I kiss his lips oh-so passionately and slowly transfer my hands to his jaw. His hands rest on my back. My hand rests at his chest and I deepen the kiss. His hands traveled to my butt, lightly squeezing it. I smile into the kiss. I trail down to the end of his jaw and kiss it roughly.

I hear him exhale peacefully and I lower my kisses down to his neck. His hands rest at the back of my thighs. He grunts deeply as I kiss his sweet spot. I leave a love bite and blow on it afterwards, knowing it drove him insane. I leave another love bite right next to the one I left before. I let go out of breath. He looks at me and I see his eyes sparkle just a bit more. His eyes switch continously from one of my eye to the other.

"What are you thinking about?" I cooed. "Just how lucky I am to have such an amazing and beautiful person like you to myself." He blankly replies, still looking at my eyes. "Im madly falling in love with you Matt. You make me so happy." I show a slight smile. "Dont worry, I'll be there to catch you on the way."

A/N
College life. Sounds scary doesn't it? Anyways guys I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to like and leave a comment! I'm starting a new fanfiction once this once is finished. Its called Insanity and I am so thrilled for it. I seriously cannot wait! And yes I did change the cover for this fanfiction. Mind giving me your thoughts? Anyways I think some of you might like the next chapter. But thank you guys for the reads and likes! Youre all a bunch of cuties. I love you guys :*