Chapter 25

NO NO NO! IT"S BEEN TOO LONG! I MISS YOU GUYS! I'm super sorry, but work, school, and other things all piled up at once somehow. I'm aiming for two updates within this week and next week! Hopefully, soon updates might work faster, I'm getting some more plans written out. 

I miss and love you guys so much! Please let me know how you've been. 

and enjoy the chapter lovies. 

Harry

Ingrid's being stubborn, I love her, but sometimes she's so stubborn without even knowing. Why won't she tell me why she was crying? Well, if she's stubborn, I'm even more stubborn. I'm shocked she didn't even take that into consideration. I can play the stubborn game too, I can give the cold shoulder too, I hope she knows. 

"Still sad?" I whisper into her ear as she chops something up on the tour bus counter. 

Her dark brown eyes lock with mine, as I walk away and she shakes her head no, going back to chopping what looked like carrots?

"Harry!" Howard shouts and my heart drops. It feels scary when he calls me now because I feel like he knows I'm in a relationship with Ingrid, like a real one, not the fake one he thinks we have for the media. 

"What is it?" I ask Howard leaning against the door of my room on the tour bus where he was currently in.

"Today is a big show, Tom is going back home after though. Any reason why?" He asks me and I shrug. 

"He's probably homesick," I make up. 

"Oh yeah?" Howard questions me as he picks up some of Tom's dirty clothes. 

"I haven't heard him speak, or get up for food in the middle of the night. Is he even on this bus?" Howard asks placing his hands on his hips.

"Yeah, he's asleep," I let him know. 

I heard Tom's conversation with Ingrid, and if he needs time away so be it. Maybe I need that time away from him as well. It's not that I don't like Tom, but that feeling of knowing someone loves the same person you do, and they crave them in the same way, has a way of hurting you. 

"Tom!" Howard shouts, I move out of the doorway of the tour bus room so he can get through. 

I shake my phone at Ingrid as a signal for her to check her messages after I text her. 

Me: talk to me right now 

Ingrid: about?

Me: babe I know you know 

Ingrid: Harry you expect me to let my guard down when you still have soldiers around yours 

Me: I can in fact guarantee that I have no soldiers for you to fear

Ingrid: literally a metaphor. 

Me: listen Ingrid what do you want me to say to you anyway? I don't get it. 

Ingrid: you send me a video of some guy saying things I don't understand besides maybe the Janice thing, and then when I ask you to explain you get all mad 

Me: I think we have a lot more important things to focus on right now. I need an album released within the next 2 years, we need to manage a way to tell your dad about our relationship, and we're touring the world but you decide to be concerned about that. 

Ingrid: we aren't seeing eye to eye right now 

Me: Ingo please you're making this way more complicated than what it has to be