Chapter 21

You will hopefully be getting another chapter tomorrow!!!!! Enjoy this one for now, I know it's short.

Also, I'd just like to thank the people who actually read "Okay, Fine" for one of my favorite presents this year because seeing your comments makes me the happiest person ever. ILYSM.

Q: predictions?

Q: the character you relate to the most?

Q: Who pisses you off the most in the story?

Q: Favorite part of the book?

Side note: if you'd like a chapter dedicated to you, let me know. I might be dedicating randomly to readers I always see!

Harry

I love her. I don't think I can imagine a world without her, but she hasn't even been in my world for long. I've never met a girl like her, I've seen the roots of this Earth, but I am yet to meet a girl like her. With Janice it was just "I helped you, so you must need me", and that's what made me feel any sort of feelings towards her.

Whenever I helped Janice she was in a bad place, her dad had been ill, and her mother had just gotten married to her stepdad who she can't stand. Her father is doing wonderful now from what I've heard. I honestly think I like him more than I like Janice now.

*flashback*

"Harry!" Janice's voice pounded at my front door.

I had just fallen asleep, it was about 2 AM. My eyes fought in order to stay open. I ran to the door, rushing to grab my robe on to cover my exposed self.

"What's up Janice?" I open the door, rubbing my eyes to see her crying and in clothes as if she was at some sort of club or she was enjoying a night out.

"My dad," is all she says through tears.

"What's up with him?" I ask her, leading her in.

She walks through my doorway that has golden tiles. Her eyes stay glued to the ground while her eyes continue to tear up.

"He's sick," she tells me having a seat on the couch.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. How can I help you?" I ask her worried.

"I tried to do what I could to forget about it, but I can't, I tried to go to the club with a few friends, I tried to visit him at the hospital, but everything sucks and is making me upset," she explains through tears.

"I'm sorry Janice," I go in to hug her and rub her shoulder.

"Would you like to spend the night?" I offer her.

"You'd let me?" Her light brown eyes look up at me with sparks of hope and happiness.

"Of course," I respond.

"Harry, you know how hard it is to find people as amazing as you? I hope life sends you the love you were meant to find," she gives me a smile.

"Thank you, Janice, you as well," I say thankfully.

It seems I did find the love I was meant to find, but it also seems to Janice wants to do anything possible to push her away from me. I have to talk to Janice and get her to totally fuck off of my life and Ingrid's life.