Chapter 14

I'm so so so sorry this update took so long, I got super busy. I'm trying to get these updates to be a little faster, but I hope you know it's about to kick off for real soon!

Lots of love. I hope you guys have been well! Ilysm ❤️

Here's a reminder you're worth it and amazing btw

Q: whats your favorite thing, character, scene, etc. in the book?
Ingrid
It's been two weeks that I've been on tour with Harry. It's been so fun, I don't think I remember the last time I was ever so in the moment of things. I guess my mind was always just thinking about things like when I will finally finish school, who I will marry, and when my body will finally be accepted my myself. On tour here with Harry and his friends it's just let's do something fun and sing our problems away.

Harry and I have even started writing music together and he said he's going to try to get me a job at his record label as a songwriter. I love him, is it too early to assume? I don't know, but I owe him so much. I don't know how Janice left him or cheated on him, that girl was a buck short that's for sure. She's been quite quiet after what happened to be honest. Way more quiet than I thought she would be... in fact too quiet.

Harry posted a picture of my hair and my head turned away while I smiled and gave it a cheesy caption so people can understand he never cheated on Janice, and he now has a new girlfriend. A few fans have kind of questioned me but I told them I don't know his girlfriend and I'm just his security guard's daughter. I didn't lie.

"Hey Ingrid," Harry says shifting my attention to him as I stop typing a song I was working on.

Once I looked at him I felt my body tense up, the sight of his towel hanging low below his waist exposing the ink on his torso, stomach, and chest. The ink suits his body so perfectly. I tried my best not too look and examine too much.

"Yeah," I said looking into his eyes trying to avoid his body, but I think that's even worse. Well fuck it, I'm going to look back at my laptop screen.

"I was wondering if you could help me come up with some chords for the song we wrote the other day," he says as he sprays cologne on his body. The light sound of the sprays and the smell spread across the bus.

"Yeah of course, just tell me when you'd like to," I say with a smile glancing at him briefly then going back to my laptop screen.

"I'll slap on some clothes and then we can start, we still have at least 2 hours until we get to the arena anyway," he says and I nod. "What are you working on right now?" He says going grabbing a shirt and sweat pants from his luggage.

"Just a song we started but never got far with," I tell him and he nods putting the shirt over his head, I can tell as I watch him with the corner of my eye.

"Oh sick, I'll be right back," he says taking his sweats and walking into the bathroom.

My dad was still sleeping, it was past noon but they had a really long night at yesterday's show. Tom was also still sleeping, but he always gets up at around 2:30 in the afternoon, somehow he does that even though the timezones have changed from the places we've toured.

"Alright I'm back," Harry says as soon as he opens the bathroom door, he's in black sweats and a simple black shirt. Somehow he looks even better in that than he does in the suits he wears to preform with. My mother used to always say "simple things go a long way", I guess I can see that now.

"Okay so remind me you wanted to work on which song again?" I ask him scooting over so he can have a seat on the tiny tour bus bed. His hair is wet damping the back of his shirt slightly, but it looks amazing wet. Fuck. Stop. Stop. Stop.