Chapter 36+ announcement

I know I know these are annoying! But I've written two new books!!! I am so so so excited to present these books to you guys. I've fallen in love with all characters, and plots and I am positive you guys will as well.

Give them a read as well! And let me know if you do for a follow!!

Harry

Today Ingrid gets released from the hospital. I can't wait to just go home with her and just be with her. These past couple of days have just been a living hell. I'd be lying if I said my sister wasn't the first thing on my mind right now though. I don't want to keep bringing it up to Ingrid, because I feel terrible for the way I treated her about that whole situation, and at the same time she's the only person I really talk to. Tough luck. I also start tour again soon, and I'm not feeling it for the for time ever.

"You need help babe?" I ask Ingrid as she gets up off the hospital bed. I helped her pack her things, and gave her anything she might want in the car like her water bottle and cell phone.

"How you feeling today?" I asked her rubbing her back once she was off the hospital bed.

"Not horrible but I'm so sick of hospital food and medicine," she says laying her head on my shoulder. I turn to kiss her head as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"Don't worry once we go home I'll make you my famous chicken soup," I comment and she lets out a silent laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask her wrapping my arm around her. "You don't think I can cook?"

"No, I do," she's clearly lying.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go buy broth and chicken and vegetables and all that stuff once I drop you off home," I remark.

"No, what if I just want to cuddle with you," she wraps her arms around my stomach and links her hands together behind my back looking up at me.

"Then we're ordering food?" I ask her.

"I was thinking Chinese food," she says and I nod my head agreeing and kissing her lips lightly.

"We'll pick it up on the way back home," I keep saying home about where her and I are going... which is her apartment, but it feels like home with her.

-

I helped her into the car, and picked up the medications and food we both needed. We played light music on the way to the apartment and she opened her window allowing the slightest breeze to enter into the car.

I'm so glad she's here with me right now.

"Ingrid?" I said interrupting her daydream.

"Hmm?" She says looking at me right away.

"I like these car rides a lot more than taking you to the hospital in the middle of the night. Don't ever do that to me again, please. My heart keeps hurting everytime I remember. It was so scary Ingrid, I couldn't even drive right," I express my inner feelings.

"Harry what am I supposed to do, tell my body not to create damn kidney stones, or tell you not to make dumb comments?" She reminds me.

"Relax Ingrid, don't bring it up. I said sorry," I say honestly.

"First of all just a tip, I forgive you, but 'sorry' never fixed shit or took back any words someone says or takes back something someone did. Second of all, stop thinking about it, I'm going home and I'm okay," she reassures me.

Once we got the apartment, I noticed the few dirty dishes I left in the sink. Before I can notice anything else, I noticed Howard sitting on the couch. When we opened the door he ran to Ingrid.