Chapter 15

Ingrid
The whole day I've been thinking about Harry, I can't get that boy off my mind. It sucks because I know he isn't thinking of me, and I'm sick of caring for people who don't care for me. The world isn't my place to shine, but it definitely is meant for people like Harry. Born stars, born with a purpose.

"Hey Tom?" I say once we start exiting the tour bus.

"What's up Ingo?" He says waving to his friend who was on Harry's other tour bus.

"You think Harry's okay? He seems off," I tell Tom not able to contain it in me how odd Harry is to just leave to another bus all of a sudden.

"Harry's an Aquarius, it depends on his mood," Tom says and I give him a 'what' look.

"How do you know so much about astrology?" I ask him laughing a bit as we enter the arena together. I caught Harry looking at us from the corner of my eye and I can tell he doesn't look his happiest.

"I grew up with sisters, we had one rule in the house and it was no relationships with a Gemini man," he tells me and I let out a small laugh.

"Scorpios are worse," I shrug.

"I'm a Scorpio!" He rages back at me.

"Well that explains it," I laugh slightly.

"What the fuck Ingo? I thought we were cool," he says smirking at me slightly.

"Hey Harry! Harry!" Tom tries to get Harry's attention but he ignores him. I couldn't help but feel a wave of sadness run through me.

I had his journal in my hand still, I was unsure how I was going to give it to him when he was in such a bad mood. I kept my eyes locked on him, I couldn't even hear what Tom was saying to me anymore. I decided to run into a fucking pole, good job Ingrid, good fucking job.

I dropped Harry's journal, and quickly went to pick it up. I accidentally read what he had written on the latest page. "I knew I'd start getting over Janice, she came, my healer is here. Life seems so much more care free with her". Oh she is, well there goes my chances. That must be the girl he went on the other bus with.

Again, I decided to do it again, fall for someone who won't love me.

Dear God,
This is getting exhausting.

-

A few hours later I grew the courage to knock on Harry's dressing room door, the journal in my hand.

"Harry it's Ingrid," I tell him, I was about to cry when I didn't get a response. Why am I so sensitive for fuck's sake?

"Yeah," he opens the door before I can turn to leave.

"I just wanted to give you your journal, you must've gotten it confused with mine," I tell him, his eyes locked on his journal in which I am presenting.

"Right, thanks," he says taking it out of my hand. I note the beauty and glory that shines through his plenty rings on his long fingers.

"Oh and Harry," I say before he can close the door or before awkward silence fills our air. "You alright?" I ask with a gentle smile, with the hopes I'll get one back.

"Yeah, I guess, same shit different day right?" He says shaking his head with a little smile.
"Where you going to hang after this?" He asks me suddenly not giving me a chance to respond to his last remark.

"Umm... not sure, I was thinking back stage," I respond honestly.

"Here come on in," he offers me kindly.