Chapter 34

I know, I know I'm late to update. I'm so sorry, but I've been out of my country for a few weeks on vacation! I just ended courses and classes and stuff so I decided to leave and take a break. However, I'm back and ready!

Once again, thank you for the support and the chapter dedication goes to @mikealson1000

The next chapter will be up soon don't worry, don't worry. A new book, or maybe two will be up soon as well. If you go on the new books and comment that you are from Okay, Fine you will receive a follow and a shoutout from my page. Once the books are up I will make sure to let you know

Song for the chapter- All I want (Olivia Rodrigo)

Ingrid

It's been two months since the whole incident with Tom, neither Harry or I have spoken to him since. Harry's tour is scheduled to start up again in two weeks. He's been staying at my apartment for the past month and some change, I've enjoyed it so much.

Despite being a bit sick and in pain for the past few days, it's been a good month. My headaches are so frequent, and so harsh, and I have such horrible pain below my ribs and sides. I've been trying to shake it off, which has been working.

But I'd be lying if I said these past two months had been calm at all. I can't believe it, but I found Harry's sister. I just don't know how to tell him. She's related to William.

Harry's old stepfather is Williams's uncle, and I don't know how I couldn't put the pieces together. I just don't know how to tell him, because the situation is way harder than I found his sister. I also found out a lot more about his sister, and I don't know how he will take it. I also don't know how ready he is, but I know he's been dying to find out where she is, and he told me recently how much he misses her.

Tom send him a letter in the mail, because Harry blocked him off everything. Tom send him the pictures of his sister he had left with Tom by accident, and somehow Janice knew everything. When I found the letter that Tom sent Harry I was shocked by what I read, but Harry told me he didn't want to read the letter and that I should just throw it away, but my curiosity got the best of me. I wish it didn't. I texted Tom that day to let him know I got the letter, but he needs to find another way of telling Harry. I couldn't tell him, I couldn't be the one to tell him, it was too hard for me.

"Hey baby," Harry gives me a kiss on my cheek as he holds his Nescafé cup in his hand, his boxers the only thing on his body.

"Hey baby," I respond back lifting my attention off the magazine in my hand.

"What are you looking at?" He asks me opening the cabinet and handing me my favorite box of cereal.

"Furniture," I make up.

"Why?" He laughs a bit still opening cabinets to find a bowl.

"They send it in the mail, so I got bored and looked at it," I shrug.

"Babe your dad called me and asked me if you want to go out for lunch with him and Becca later," Harry lets me know.

"Since when?" I ask a bit confused placing the toast in the toaster.

"Honestly I don't know," he rolls his eyes and has a seat on the stool in the kitchen.

I don't know, I don't hate Becca, but I always felt like she put on an act when she sees me. She's nice to Hanny, but to me, I was always an issue with her. She never said anything directly to me, but she threw away my mom's robe that I had saved at my dad's house without asking me, and that always hurt me. I guess she is still a good person though.